Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

This Star Tours advert is starting to get on my tits. 

As someone who often wears the full uniform and hat of the Coldstream Guards and/or a thigh length kilt, the cultural appropriation in this advert offends me. :mad:

This was not the Pakistan we played..

Goes to show the Pakistanis had that extra bite &spirit to Play England...but not that bite & Spirit for their game of the century....Touch much hype for their

Top world game...or they bottled their glory game again!!

Ugh. Rain. 

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Goes to show the Pakistanis had that extra bite &spirit to Play England...but not that bite & Spirit for their game of the century....Touch much hype for their

They're known to be quite inconsistent these days to be fair. They got smashed against West Indies shortly before the game against England! 

30 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

The problem with Pakistan is inconsistency as stan said. Always has been. They wanted to beat India as much (if not more) as they did England. It's a shame though. Such passionate fans and some good friends of mine.

2 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Nassar is spot on about Pakistan. Need to rebuild with youth. Sarfraz needs to go and be replaced with someone younger, dynamic and better communication skills. He does not come across well. 

A reasonable fielding coach wouldn't go amiss either. Amazed at how they lack the absolute basics sometimes.

By contrast, it's mad how good India are in the field these days. Complete culture change.

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Ugh. Rain. 

They're known to be quite inconsistent these days to be fair. They got smashed against West Indies shortly before the game against England! 

Look I actually like watching Pakistan...

But they have always been inconsistent...

It's not long ago they were tearing us up,

On their new home ground..not of their homeland..

Then they came over,winning the first short test series humiliating us,and amusingly,showing off their muscles,and excellent ground fielding work....

When you think of the hype,you would think their " local Derby" would be with

Fearless & hardened resolve & character.but where they always come up short is against their " arch" rivals..

Against England they are world hero's.

I always feel that the Pakistanis ( like many teams)..find that extra something

Special for England games...

I too have many dear Pakistani friends and Acquaintances..and laughingly say thats England screwed,and Pakistan's life saver..

Windies have given Bangladesh a decent chance here. Ducks for two of their superstar players in Gayle and Russell simply isn't good enough, although a mature knock from Hope and some nice hitting from Hetmyer and Holder. Anything could happen if Shakib gets in...

Outstanding Shakib ?. Great little support knock by Litton Das here too. Steadied the ship after a couple of quick wickets and scored at a very good rate. 

Windies look absolutely toothless. They’ll need a miracle and then some at this point

Edited by Goober