Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Easy that, as close to a perfect performance as you’ll hope to get. Everyone chipping in apart from Rashid who’s got a few question marks over him still. Wouldn’t fancy replacing him with Dawson though so he stays in for the next few imo. Hopefully he can pick it up. 

Thought the Windies bowlers looked like big one trick ponies there. If they can’t bounce you out early you’re fine. They’ll need a big performance next up but something tells me they’re still capable.

Really looking forward to Sunday’s game now.

Today England proved they have a very

Strong group &;team..including Rashid..

He will have his time and moments..he's seen catches go down..but Root & the pace bowlers were magnificent..and

Bringing in woakes at 3,was an excellent idea..give a decent Batsman experirienc & responsibility up the order...Played well!!

Guest MattP
9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Missed the game yesterday and will miss today's 2. 

Judging by the scorecard I'm guessing it was quits comfortable for England... 

Very.

It showed again how ridiculous the Windies are though, Russell and Co just trying to slog every ball instead of actually just taking a moment to think about it.

It wasn't as bad as Australia where they lost 3 wickets trying to smash Starc out the ground with him only having two overs left instead of going after Zampa and Coulter-Nile but it was still insane.

So much talent yet totally incapable of assessing a situation. 

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Missed the game yesterday and will miss today's 2. 

Judging by the scorecard I'm guessing it was quits comfortable for England... 

Good toss to win, West Indies were a little reckless, England controlled the game and showed they’re very adaptable with the batting line up.

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Didn't he get suspended for it previously? Did I imagine that? 

Apparently not, due to such "roundarm" actions not showing a straightening of the arm as he goes through the action.

Muralitharan was the Sri Lankan big player who got pulled up for chucking once upon a time.

I guess it is what it is, but I might still posit such an action gives him an unfair advantage over other bowlers.

19 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Apparently not, due to such "roundarm" actions not showing a straightening of the arm as he goes through the action.

Muralitharan was the Sri Lankan big player who got pulled up for chucking once upon a time.

I guess it is what it is, but I might still posit such an action gives him an unfair advantage over other bowlers.

Murali was just a weirdo with a naturally bent arm though tbf

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Not sure what to be more nervous about. Today's game vs Pakistan or meeting the girlfriend's parents for the first time lol

I'd love it if your girlfriend's parents were from Pakistan and the answer was both lol

• Haha 1