Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

World Snooker Championship 2019

Robertson...although have you noticed how many times he goes round the table and practises his next shot?  I noticed it in the last tournament almost every other shot he would go around the other side of the table and practice where the ball would end up...it became really irritating to watch....a bit like when I noticed john Higgins sticking his tongue out after every shot...its all you can see after that.lol

• Like 1

Bloody hell @Nalis someone getting excited before me, that's a first lol 

1. Ronnie

2. Robertson

3. Trump

4. Allen

5. Bingham

Those are my top five favourites for the title. Likes of Kyren Wilson and Barry Hawkins could go deep but they've been hit and miss lately. Selby, Williams, Higgins, Ding and Murphy are all out of form.

Ronnie and Trump could meet in the Quarters, Robertson winning in China moved him out of the bottom half into the top half which is a big plus for him.

So I'll go with a Robertson vs Ronnie/Trump final.

20 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Bloody hell @Nalis someone getting excited before me, that's a first lol 

1. Ronnie

2. Robertson

3. Trump

4. Allen

5. Bingham

Those are my top five favourites for the title. Likes of Kyren Wilson and Barry Hawkins could go deep but they've been hit and miss lately. Selby, Williams, Higgins, Ding and Murphy are all out of form.

Ronnie and Trump could meet in the Quarters, Robertson winning in China moved him out of the bottom half into the top half which is a big plus for him.

So I'll go with a Robertson vs Ronnie/Trump final.

I agree with the top 4 most likely winners there. 

Yeah got obsessed last year as I got tickets for the first time for the middle Sunday at the crucible. Not going this year but will def go again in the future.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Yeah got obsessed last year as I got tickets for the first time for the middle Sunday at the crucible. Not going this year but will def go again in the future.

Easy to get hooked that's for sure.

This year will be my 11th straight but just the one trip for me this time around to the first afternoon of the Quarters.

When you go again sit near the partition so you can see both tables :thumbup:

13 hours ago, kingfox said:

Easy to get hooked that's for sure.

This year will be my 11th straight but just the one trip for me this time around to the first afternoon of the Quarters.

When you go again sit near the partition so you can see both tables :thumbup:

Wonder if Brian will be allowed to wear his Coventry City shirt this year

Stating the obvious but Ronnie or Trump.

Would love it to be Selby but can’t see it because he’s not playing at his best, although if anyone can turn up at the worlds out of form....

Huge chance for Joe to make his first worlds. Two great wins against players with more experience on the circuit than him. 

7 hours ago, kingfox said:

The Leicester trio of Joe O'Connor, Ben Woollaston and Tom Ford all through to the final round of qualifying.

Indeed hope at least 2 can make it.Tom Ford along with Alfie Burden must be the best players in the world never to have been in the top 16.Good luck to Michael Judge today what a story that will be if he can qualify

2 hours ago, everton carr said:

Indeed hope at least 2 can make it.Tom Ford along with Alfie Burden must be the best players in the world never to have been in the top 16.Good luck to Michael Judge today what a story that will be if he can qualify

Fordy would be if he didn’t like the pop too much. He could win the world champs or lose in the final his emotion would be the same either way, too laid back for his own good. 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Some dross through, lot of the better Chinese players seem to choke at the final qualifying stage too like Wenbo and Bingtao.

Thought Wilson would beat Wenbo, Bingtao been in poor form but still surprised he lost.

Shame to see O'Connor not make it, but I'm glad he lost to someone like Thepchaiya and not some shitty bore.

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

Some dross through, lot of the better Chinese players seem to choke at the final qualifying stage too like Wenbo and Bingtao.

...and since posting this 3 Chinese players are through this evening with a potential 1-2 more to follow lol

IMG_9551.thumb.JPG.8fdb5e55c382bde8b41747e5e48d9be9.JPG

Brutal draw in places.

Trump vs Un-Nooh is the tie of the round.

Few players out of form, those playing Williams, Higgins, Murphy, Selby and Ding will have to fancy their chances.

Xintong and Honghao in particular, will be interesting to see how they fare against Selby and Murphy.

• Like 1