Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

World Snooker Championship 2019

It’s more of a showpiece final with two big names. Harsh on the two losing semi finalists who have probably played he best snooker throughout the tournament and of their lives. Hoping for a Trump win, revenge for 8 years ago. 

13 minutes ago, String fellow said:

I'm still trying work out why Selby calls himself 'The Jester from Leicester'. If it's not because of the rhyming words, is it because he's pulling everyone's leg with his world ranking of No.2? 

Does he call himself that? Do any of the players choose their nicknames? I thought they were all made up by the guy that introduces them into the arena, and the Jester from Leicester came about because it rhymed.

49 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Virgo is an annoying commentator, McManus is a class above.

Anytime a ball not intended to be potted goes within 6 feet of a pocket its something like "WHERE'S THE BLACK GOING!!! WHERE'S THE BLACK GOING!!!!!" 

So annoying.

I actually said Higgings would win even when he looked completely out of it against Gilbert....the one player I don't want to win it probably will.

On that thought, I should go and put some money on a west brom v derby final.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Anytime a ball not intended to be potted goes within 6 feet of a pocket its something like "WHERE'S THE BLACK GOING!!! WHERE'S THE BLACK GOING!!!!!" 

So annoying.

I said this to my old man yesterday hahahaha. Don't mind him too much until he says that, reckon he has a preset of "Where's the cue ball going" and just presses a button for it to be broadcasted.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

in this last frame john higgins has played possibly 3 of the worst shots i’ve ever seen in any form of snooker, let alone just the professional game.

He's clearly rattled. Trump is devastating his fat arse at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

He's clearly rattled. Trump is devastating his fat arse at the moment.

surely he’s fixed it. he tried to roll in behind the green from about a foot away and finished about 11 inches away. absolutely remarkable. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

surely he’s fixed it. he tried to roll in behind the green from about a foot away and finished about 11 inches away. absolutely remarkable. 

I hadn't considered that. That was a shocker, that one. He's got previous, hasn't he?