Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-0 Arsenal - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-0 Arsenal

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.7

Total Average Rating

154 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 8.6
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Demarai Gray Substitute 6.4
  4. Manager Confidence 97% +3%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 28/04/19
Voting Ends: 03/05/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Marc Albrighton
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. Hamza Choudhury
  10. James Maddison
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Harvey Barnes (sub)
  13. Nampalys Mendy (sub)
  14. Demarai Gray (sub)

7 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Evans was as good as I've seen any CB all season in the PL.  It was a clinic.

He was absolutely immense, agree completely. Even matched Aubameyang stride for stride at one point.

Evans/Choudhury MOTM today, expecting the highest marks ever for a City game on here, perfect choice from Rodgers including young Hamza today and his substitutions were spot on...

Special mention for Ref Oliver today, let the game flow, correct with the cards and withstood all the screaming and moaning antics of the Arsenal players and manager...:appl:

Top day all round... :scarf:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Evans was as good as I've seen any CB all season in the PL.  It was a clinic.

Totally agree, can’t help remembering all those negative comments about how poor he was in his first few games with us as he recovered from injury. What’s that now, Vardy, Drinkwater, Pereira and now Evans all criticised early on and eventually improved with time and patience? You’d think we’d learn really. 

• Like 1

What a performance! I wouldn't swap our squad for AFC or Uniteds players. Top 6 is a real possibility for next season. Especially if we strengthen well in the summer.

Sign Tielemans and get drinkwater on the cheap as back up. CM 

A quality striker is a must. Too many squad players we've bought for that position, in the past. Time to bring in some real quality with pace/mobility. Even a player to play up front with vardy like that relationship he had with Nugent back in the day for the lesser teams.

Everyone was good apart from Albrighton in the first 30 minutes when he was atrocious giving the ball away every time.

Evans, Maddison and Hamza all fighting for Motm.

9s for Evans, Hamza, Maddison, Tielemans and Vardy (would have been 8 for Vardy, but the brace gets a +1)

8s for every other starter

7 for the subs.

Albrighton took some time to settle, but other than that no-one really put a foot wrong. Brilliant performance, all round.

Evans MotM for us, Leno for them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TonyN11 said:

Too late now but If I could I would change Maddison's rating to a '2' for unsporting behaviour.

He needs to understand that actions like that will prevent him getting into the England team (or should do). 

Watching the game from halfway round the world i am able to remove blue specs and frankly Madders needs to cut the constant diving and screaming out when nobody has made any real contact with him he goes down easier than Kim Kardashian BUT having said that the refs need to start dishing out more cards for players doing it!!

• Like 2

Very good performance against a very poor side. 6-0 wouldn't have flattered us. I liked the way we controlled the game from the off and just didn't give Arsenal a sniff. 

Kasper -7- Nothing really to do. Only save was a poor strikers effort, but got into position well. Great assist for Vardy's first.

Ricardo -8- Excellent display, and wonderful run to assist for Vardy's second when he could have been running down the clock.

Evans -8- I thought he controlled the back line really well. Maybe should have buried his header from the free kick.

Maguire -7- Played well, better than of late.

Chilwell -8- Some good runs and a lovely free kick which we should have scored from.

Ndidi -8- Some superb tackles. Shame he didn't score from his header.

Albrighton -7- Ran his socks off and backed up Ricardo well. Good to see him back. A very undervalued player.

Tielemans -8- Very mature performance. Great vision and run for his goal. Got to sign him.

Choudhury -9- I thought he was outstanding. I can see him being a top, top player. My MOTM. 

Maddison -8- Would have been MOTM but I didn't like his antics in getting a fellow profession sent off. Must cut this from his game.

Vardy -9- Would have been a 10 if he'd not chipped over the crossbar on the one v one. Reminded me of the miss against Newcastle. Still, a brilliant overall performance.

Mendy -6- Didn't see him do anything bad.

Gray -6- One decent run and some good chasing.

Barnes -7- Should have done better with his one v one, but another good overall performance.

Rodgers -9- Got it spot on with team selection and tactics.

Arsenal -2- A shadow of what they were. If they don't improve quickly I can see them as a mid table side next season. How can a team playing to get into the C/L show such a poor attitude and application? Something is very wrong there.

Ref -5- Got the sending off totally wrong. Let a lot of early niggly Arsenal fouls go unpunished too.