Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Bloody hell, I don't like to have a go at referees but this referee has just missed two of the most blatant fouls on Forest players, one leading to their 2nd goal and the other should have resulted in a penalty or maybe a free kick on the edge of the area. Also Livermore who assisted the 2nd goal shouldn't have even been on the pitch after the 10th minute after his assault on a defender

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Bloody hell, I don't like to have a go at referees but this referee has just missed two of the most blatant fouls on Forest players, one leading to their 2nd goal and the other should have resulted in a penalty or maybe a free kick on the edge of the area. Also Livermore who assisted the 2nd goal shouldn't have even been on the pitch after the 10th minute after his assault on a defender

Really is shocking officiating.

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Seen Forest half a dozen times or so this year and every time I've come away thinking wow they're proper shit. Going for Derby's record I reckon

Seen them about the same amount of times. Shocking how they've managed to get points out of games like this one. They never look at all like a decent football team and often get smacked at home by the even worse lots. Yet somehow they are in a playoff spot.

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Might have something to do with me putting a bet on for the first time in months and thinking Fulham at 1/2 was too good to ignore

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I don't think there's a single fixture I'd back a side at 1/2 in this league. Too many ridiculous results in it. Wouldn't even touch West Brom to beat Luton at home at it to be honest.

Tbf I haven't bet on football for ages now but I occasionally look at odds and post in the betting thread. Yesterday was the first time in ages I was going to have a go - I did see both Fulham and Cardiff at decent prices (Cardiff were EVS at home to Wigan I think).  Mad division.