Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Forest and Olympiacos owner has coronavirus 

This deserves a fair and measured response from the authorities......wind the club up and make the land a fan park for Notts County with a tree (for dogs or indeed County fans to use) and something from the late seventies installed as a tribute to what was there before.

But get well soon

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Haha 1

Quite controversial for him to come to a football club when a gane is on, with obvious close-contact with many.

Needless to say he's been quite known to be controversial in the past..

Edited by Wymsey

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Their game on Saturday surely has to be postponed considering Arsenal's has.

I think it would be sensible to do so considering he was only confirmed to have contracted it now whereas Arsenal did it out precaution from 2 weeks ago meeting with him. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Lots of reports about Peter Whittingham having passed away, but nothing confirmed. Hopefully it's a hoax, he's only 35!

Really hope not..:(

Yes it's Reddit, but Cardiff apparently had no response from his family.

Further to this, read on Twitter just that he had a fall at home and is in intensive care.. :(

Edited by Wymsey

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Lots of reports about Peter Whittingham having passed away, but nothing confirmed. Hopefully it's a hoax, he's only 35!

That's awful, if true.

Was one of my favourite players to use in Fifa, back when having silver players was actually important in Ultimate Team.

18 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Michael Chopra has tweeted about it and it’s still there.

remember whittinghams free kick at home in the play offs when they done us 1-0

yeah he moved the ball about 5 yards in from the touchline an i’m sure chris weale never noticed the dick head 

18 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah he moved the ball about 5 yards in from the touchline an i’m sure chris weale never noticed the dick head 

The ref made him move it back and then turned his back on him and he moved it forwards again. I was furious lol

15 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

It was more than 5 yards, it was about 10! Howard Webb was the ref too and just before taking the kick he Whittingham knocked the ball another yard ahead with our fans screaming. Beauty of a freekick though, made a ping noise kissing the post as it went in, much like I remember the pinging off Paul Merson's goal against us for Pompey in the Championship promo season under Mickey Adams.

Half decent player though. Come on lad, pull through

Edited by Jaspa
early reports claimed he was dead. Seeing he's still in the game is a tad insensitive to say RIP
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

BBC have not long ago said that Peter's just 'in hospital'...

Edited by Wymsey
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...