Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

My mate his lad is in the Derby squad he just told me they some in the squad have been told last night to prepare to be released from contracts in next 7 days , every single player , of every single championship club to be released unless the PFA accepts 50% pay cut for all players and the other 50% deferred for 3 months “initially”

he said they are planing to head into administration and every club is going to do it at same time 

professional football has it seems rebalanced the books ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently a Bristol Rovers player leaked details of an EFL private meeting.

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/16220/serious-leaked-players-tape?page=1&scrollTo=616441

This is the kind of silly thing a footballer might do to ruin any plans - clubs get wind of ideas and it all gets messy with disputes all over the place before we even start.

13 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Got 9/10.

Got the question showing a bird on a football incorrect.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52485435

Got 10. Wasn't difficult really.

Still disappointed I haven't been to Bradford, we always seem to miss them in the pyramid. 

Edited by Fox92

• 2 weeks later...

Who do you reckon, if this league is to be postponed (seems unlikely?),would've gone up via the play-offs?

I think it would've been a Fulham v Forest final, with Fulham winning a tight game.

Couldn't see Leeds slipping from the top, although they've been known to have fallen at the final hurdle and so over the years.

Edited by Wymsey

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hull "bottom of the form table with 8 points from the last 14 games" City.

The want the championship to void 19/20 but League 2 have finalised theirs? League 1 would have at least 27 teams next season at that rate...

The vested/blinded interests are hilarious to watch in all of this.