Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

There is no bigger soundbite commentator than this guy who does the majority of Championship games. Such a cringebag

No doubt writes hundreds of scripted lines before matches. Every game I see he'll mention tapping on the shoulder, creeping up, steeping on territory- just fvck off.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

No doubt writes hundreds of scripted lines before matches. Every game I see he'll mention tapping on the shoulder, creeping up, steeping on territory- just fvck off.

Yeah heard that one at the end lol Give Leeds a tap on the shoulder and say THIS, IS NOT DONE.

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Whoever comes up has got a lot of improving to do before taking on the Premier League. If you can't even average 2 points per game in the Championship then I don't fancy your chances.

sheff u averaged less than that last season and they’re in a battle for the top 4, not the relegation zone. 

this league is, bar liverpool and city, and probably us, wolves and spurs on their day, not much better than the championship. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

sheff u averaged less than that last season and they’re in a battle for the top 4, not the relegation zone. 

this league is, bar liverpool and city, and probably us, wolves and spurs on their day, not much better than the championship. 

I'd add saints to that list now they've found thier groove - but after that, the premier is a very poor vintage. 

I remember the time when we were dreadful in the mid 2000s that even the tosh in the premier - Brum, Bolton, West Brom, Reading etc - were miles ahead. 

Now, even our ressies brush past a full strength west ham (also walloped by Oxford)  and I could easily see Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace etc struggling in the championship

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'd add saints to that list now they've found thier groove - but after that, the premier is a very poor vintage. 

I remember the time when we were dreadful in the mid 2000s that even the tosh in the premier - Brum, Bolton, West Brom, Reading etc - were miles ahead. 

Now, even our ressies brush past a full strength west ham (also walloped by Oxford)  and I could easily see Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace etc struggling in the championship

yeah, all you need to do is look at the last 9 teams to go down, there’s more in league one than there is back in the prem. 

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Possibly the wrong thread, but it's unbelievable that stuff like this can still happen.

Hopefully there won’t be any lasting damage to the young lad. I’ve known someone to die a few days later after having a blow to the head and it wasn’t even as forceful as the one in the video. 

SYP have always been cvnts this will be just brushed under the carpet and forgotten about. Thugs in uniform, don’t have any respect for police officers and never will.

• Like 1

leeds owner has just offered one of their fans out on twitter. it’s alllll going wrong. 

weird as well cos they never normally turn like a normal fan base. it’s what i like most about leeds, they normally just revel in being shit and fu cking up and thinking it’s funny. but i think they might’ve finally twigged they could potentially never actually go up and they are all fuming. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Leeds are a joke. Probably finish 8th at this rate.

I have a sneaky feeling despite the good things Bielsa has done for the club, lose a couple more they'd sack him. I think there desprate not to bottle it again. Big Sam to Leeds :ph34r:

Edited by Leicesterpool

Just now, cambridgefox said:

I was thinking this.

Terrible atmosphere too,can hear the players.

They also don't show replays on red button games. I wasn't watching when the keeper did whatever he did, I cant rewind it either lol

First time i've heard a co-commentator on a red button game though so thats something

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

What is the reason (because there must be one) that Sky plumped for Swansea vs QPR instead if Brentford vs Leeds as the main TV game?

I watched about 15 mins in the first half. Awful is an understatement. Not great advertisement for the championship. Stadium half full at best, awful football. I had to turn it off.