Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

every leeds game is the exact same, genuinely never seen anything like it. sometimes they score, sometimes they lose. hilarious goal to concede, and having a new mega signing of a striker and not even putting him in the squad was a funny old idea. 

12 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

every leeds game is the exact same, genuinely never seen anything like it. sometimes they score, sometimes they lose. hilarious goal to concede, and having a new mega signing of a striker and not even putting him in the squad was a funny old idea. 

Got to imagine if the new boy comes in and actually knows how to score they're gonna go on a decent run.

Looks like they've absolutely gone to town on Wigan.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Got to imagine if the new boy comes in and actually knows how to score they're gonna go on a decent run.

Looks like they've absolutely gone to town on Wigan.

yeah hopefully. i don't hate bamford like most, but another option would be decent. 

not quite as much as last year when they lost as well but yeah. same old. they're kinda like when you go overload or whatever the tactic was on footy man, and you actually end up hindering yourself because your players all get in each other's way. they were tackling themselves in the wigan penalty area on more than one occasion yesterday. 

20 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah hopefully. i don't hate bamford like most, but another option would be decent. 

not quite as much as last year when they lost as well but yeah. same old. they're kinda like when you go overload or whatever the tactic was on footy man, and you actually end up hindering yourself because your players all get in each other's way. they were tackling themselves in the wigan penalty area on more than one occasion yesterday. 

Last year was stupid, I was in a beer garden with a bunch of blades fans that day and couldn't believe it. I'm sure Leeds had about 45-50 shots that day?! haha

Forest threw away a huge chance to climb into the top two. The championship is so unpredictable as ever, only a few weeks ago there was a huge gap between the top two and the rest of the pack... now the 6th place team only six points from the top! West Brom and Leeds totally fallen apart.

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I need Brentford up for £660. Get it ****ing done.

They're just as bad for choking mind. It's like the minute they get a sniff of 2nd they lose.

Really strange. They flirt with top 6 and then end up falling away, same as Bristol City.

I'm hoping Brentford do it. Would like to see them promoted.