Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

53 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'm finding its taking a lot of matches to get out of div 9. I'm winning most of them. I'd say in 10 matches I'd have 7 wins, 2 draws and a loss. I'll get myself out eventually.

I got out. And came back work about 10 games lol

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Is madders totw with getting? Might buy him and sell eriksen while he is still at 90 k 

I would sell all higher end base cards early on. They won't ever be as expensive as they are in the beginning.

I think Madders IF has gone up a bit, but there will always be a market for it.

• Thanks 1

There's so many good players available for cheap so if you can hang on for as long as possible. When promo packs do drop you'll get crazy bargains on the higher end cards.

I have players like Youri, Pulisic, Keita, Torreira, Otamendi and Lindelof that are key parts of my team and are dirt cheap.

Obviously if I move up in ranks I'll gradually upgrade my squad. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Had a centre back pairing of Lindleof and Gomez but found my self conceding a lot. Decided to replace Gomez with Sanchez and wow the guys a beast at CB!

Gone from conceding  3/4 a game to no more than 1 for the last five games. :trumpet:

That the cb pair I have not doing to bad better than I thought they would. Think could do with an upgrade for chilwell at lb. 

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Had a centre back pairing of Lindleof and Gomez but found my self conceding a lot. Decided to replace Gomez with Sanchez and wow the guys a beast at CB!

Gone from conceding  3/4 a game to no more than 1 for the last five games. :trumpet:

Just packed Sanchez in an upgrade worth keeping then.

39 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Yes imo, got pace and is strong. If somehow you manage to get VVD that would be a very good partnership 

Used up my loan VVD he was a beast. Mad how good he feels. Hopefully Sanchez can at least fill the void a little.

My pack luck has been worse this year than last if that was even possible. Best I've packed is pique in terms of rating and he sold for next too nothing. Reckon fifa mirrors the fact everyone world wide wide seems obsessed with the PL so those players are more sought after and sell for more.

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’d say you’ve got to find a way to fit your prem side into Mbappe.

What do you think? Desperately trying to find a way to keep Madders and Vardy in lol but should I just bite the bullet and drop Vards and put Mbappe up top? 

Screenshot_20191010_122148_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Edited by foxfanazer

29 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

What do you think? Desperately trying to find a way to keep Madders and Vardy in lol but should I just bite the bullet and drop Vards and put Mbappe up top? 

Screenshot_20191010_122148_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

I admire your loyalty to the foxes... but if I packed mbappe vardy would be on the trade pile lol. So yes stick him up top, fastest player and possibly best st in game 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I admire your loyalty to the foxes... but if I packed mbappe vardy would be on the trade pile lol. So yes stick him up top, fastest player and possibly best st in game 

Yeah you're right. I'll probably use Vardy for squad battles and Mbappe for rivals and champs