Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I think I'll pass on that Flashback Walcott.

Exactly this. Not worth it. 

Potm Lucas last year was around 30k for a better card. 

3 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

What ever you do don’t play the 4-3-2-1 formation with LF and RF. Every time it’s your turn to take kick off your LF and RF start at the corner flags in your own half and do the slowest of walks back up the pitch until they reach the half way line again :blink:

basically meaning you take kick off with your striker and because he’s the only one up you lose the ball easily and they can just over the top through ball it on goal. I don’t normally rage too much but that was b@llocks! :mad: 

I tested a few times too happens every time :dunno:

Theres a few formations what do this. Mainly players starting in the left back/corner position though. 

11 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I just packed OTW DE Jong do I sell now or wait? lol 

I'm on PS4 and yesterday you could get him in the 190Ks. Right at this moment the cheapest one is 227K.

I'm enjoying using the card and other than a midfield Icon, I don't see replacing him atm. 

Oh and why is Son almost 500K? I understand he's meta and he's got the position change this year, but still he's an 87 rated card.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm on PS4 and yesterday you could get him in the 190Ks. Right at this moment the cheapest one is 227K.

I'm enjoying using the card and other than a midfield Icon, I don't see replacing him atm. 

Oh and why is Son almost 500K? I understand he's meta and he's got the position change this year, but still he's an 87 rated card.

For the past 3 fifas son has been my favourite and best player I've used. Quick, agile, 5*wf and his positioning and runs in behind defenders are amazing, better than any other striker imo.

500k for his base cards is nuts though lol hopefully that drops 

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I think I scored half my goals in Fifa 19 off headers. Very few this time around. I'm still finding ways to score though fortunately.

They've turned it down too much IMO. Obviously scoring loads with headers is silly, but it's an important part of football that they've just essentially cancelled out.

As an aside, Sancho and Perez are both brilliant players on career mode.

• Like 1

Well I lost all my rivals placing games. Infact i think I had players sent off in 3 of them.

Welcome to div 9

Took an injury time winner in my 1st match to get a win. Now won 4 on the spin including 2 quitters at 3 goals behind. Into Div 8 in just those matches. Progress lol

Earned enough coins to buy Vardy he's brilliant. 4 in 2

Had to bring in my loan VVD to sure up the defence tho. So not sure what happens when his spell runs out lol

Prefer Div 9 2 down in next game

Back to 2-2 at half time. Might finally be getting the hang of this version.

Edited by Bayfox

9 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I played 10 games using a squad to get loyalty for the sbcs I had left to do and played better with that that I have the team I like to use 😂 hope they do league sbc as now I don’t have any left to do 

I’ve sold up my whole team and just spent all my coins on cheap 84 TOTW cards in the hope they go up in value. I’ve bought a 25k premier league pace side while I wait for some decent SBCs. There’s not a lot to do in game at the minute though.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Might look into that just keep vardy and de gae. Eriksen goes for about 80/90 i think plus got 80 for Fabinho yesterday. Ill get bored then waste all the coins doing the Walcott flashback 😂

I enjoy trading and making coins more than anything else on the game. And atm there’s not a lot you can do trading wise because there’s very little content. I’m playing with this team and I have 62 84 rated informs on my trade pile. 

F578A9D7-74DF-44A6-81A2-B3C4B6D275FE.png

43 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I enjoy trading and making coins more than anything else on the game. And atm there’s not a lot you can do trading wise because there’s very little content. I’m playing with this team and I have 62 84 rated informs on my trade pile. 

F578A9D7-74DF-44A6-81A2-B3C4B6D275FE.png

Decent team. Joe Gomez plays so well on this game

6 minutes ago, lanefox said:

No new packs again! 

I feel like EA is pulling back on the packs. I'm totally fine with that as I get my rewards packs from my preorder and from squad battles and rivals each week. Plus from the SBCs. So far those have been very good for me.

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

I feel like EA is pulling back on the packs. I'm totally fine with that as I get my rewards packs from my preorder and from squad battles and rivals each week. Plus from the SBCs. So far those have been very good for me.

Yeah I agree. Less pay to win squads about

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Well I lost all my rivals placing games. Infact i think I had players sent off in 3 of them.

Welcome to div 9

Took an injury time winner in my 1st match to get a win. Now won 4 on the spin including 2 quitters at 3 goals behind. Into Div 8 in just those matches. Progress lol

Earned enough coins to buy Vardy he's brilliant. 4 in 2

Had to bring in my loan VVD to sure up the defence tho. So not sure what happens when his spell runs out lol

Prefer Div 9 2 down in next game

Back to 2-2 at half time. Might finally be getting the hang of this version.

I'm finding its taking a lot of matches to get out of div 9. I'm winning most of them. I'd say in 10 matches I'd have 7 wins, 2 draws and a loss. I'll get myself out eventually.