Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

22 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Nice team @foxfanazer. I wouldn't add Pogba as hes way overpriced atm. I would sub in Vardy at some point and drop Mbappe back to CAM.

We really need to figure out which teams to buy players from on the cheap. People are making a mint off of Juve golds!

I’ve just bought 50 of the Cuban MLS gold player as they’ve got USA this weekend.

Hes 300 coins but if it’s needed for Marquee matchups it’ll go extinct, and it’s just the kind of thing EA would do.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I was on the verge of promotion after cruising along in the 9th division. A simple draw would have done it. 

I lose 0-4 and haven't won a match since!

This game... :nigel:

Honestly I was the same I was 20 odd points off div 3 now I’m 20 odd off relegation to div 5 😂

39 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Got 6 more games to play to get loyalty for the puzzle master hybrid league an nations SBC, annoying as puck, fluked two wins with this team last night after getting  peppered.

Use the loyalty glitch, start a squad battles game against TOTW kick off then go to network settings and disconnect from internet, rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Got 6 more games to play to get loyalty for the puzzle master hybrid league an nations SBC, annoying as puck, fluked two wins with this team last night after getting  peppered.

30 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Use the loyalty glitch, start a squad battles game against TOTW kick off then go to network settings and disconnect from internet, rinse and repeat.

Just as an extra bit of info. Takes about 15 minutes to get the 10 games for loyalty and even though you are quitting every game just after kick off, it doesn't add the loss onto your record (just uses contracts).

you can either just close the app or like Will said, go to network settings and disconnect which is a hell of a lot quicker.

• Like 1