Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

I've got 6 Icon swap cards from doing Div Rivals, I'm left with the 9 FUT Champs wins and 1 Serie A game to win and dammit it is demoralising. I won 1 in 7 games yesterday before I had to can it off before I snapped my controller in 2.

After that need to hit the Squad Battle Icon Swaps. I haven't qualified for FUT Champs weekend league as yet, and it's going to be 2 weeks before I can have a crack too. 

I've never scored a header, one of the objectives a few weeks ago asked for it but I could not get a headed goal online for love nor money! And I seem to have developed a terrible habit for conceding in the first 10 mins (well, since I started with my Serie A team anyway).

23 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I've got 6 Icon swap cards from doing Div Rivals, I'm left with the 9 FUT Champs wins and 1 Serie A game to win and dammit it is demoralising. I won 1 in 7 games yesterday before I had to can it off before I snapped my controller in 2.

After that need to hit the Squad Battle Icon Swaps. I haven't qualified for FUT Champs weekend league as yet, and it's going to be 2 weeks before I can have a crack too. 

I've never scored a header, one of the objectives a few weeks ago asked for it but I could not get a headed goal online for love nor money! And I seem to have developed a terrible habit for conceding in the first 10 mins (well, since I started with my Serie A team anyway).

No great rush mate, do them in your own time. Plenty of time to get them all done.

2 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

with the online only objectives, I messaged the other player at the start of the game to ask if they need to complete any objectives, So I can do mine aswell.

pretty much everyone is in the same boat and need to do the objectives.

15 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

with the online only objectives, I messaged the other player at the start of the game to ask if they need to complete any objectives, So I can do mine aswell.

pretty much everyone is in the same boat and need to do the objectives.

Are you suggesting I rig the games?

I heard people saying that the Icon swap objectives are ruining Rivals. Seems it's one thing or another to a lot of people who don't enjoy the game. 

I'm finding the matches good in my lowly division. Most of the squads are a good mix of non expensive players. I've seen some silvers and I use a couple on my La Liga team. Basically use whatever I have as first owner and add a couple of the "bargain" players in.

You're not going to win every match. Last one I played was great and finished 3-3, so neither of us got the win. Was a fair result though.

I think too many people are rushing for the Icons. Lotsa time to complete it.

47 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I heard people saying that the Icon swap objectives are ruining Rivals. Seems it's one thing or another to a lot of people who don't enjoy the game. 

I'm finding the matches good in my lowly division. Most of the squads are a good mix of non expensive players. I've seen some silvers and I use a couple on my La Liga team. Basically use whatever I have as first owner and add a couple of the "bargain" players in.

You're not going to win every match. Last one I played was great and finished 3-3, so neither of us got the win. Was a fair result though.

I think too many people are rushing for the Icons. Lotsa time to complete it.

I prefer it. Better variation of teams to ay against and trying out players you'd never dream of using 

• Like 1

Been grinding the Icon swaps. Done the FUT champs, prem, ligue 1, seria A and the score 20 goals with first owner player so far. Not even decided which icon I'm aiming for yet. Maybe Ian Wright or risk it for the base icon pack

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm actually playing better with my 84 rated first owner squads than my usual team lol

I've had that happen too. Makes you wonder why you grind hard to get high end players sometimes.

Speaking of high end players. When you're in div 9 and on a bit of a bad patch, you always look at your expensive cards and start to wonder if you should sell them. I have OTW Frenkie de Jong that i packed. Noticed today that there was none of his cards selling for under 275K, but I just cannot sell him. Even in the games I lose, he's my best player. Even with a terrible shot, he's brilliant. I think I gave a few people fits today with him dribbling around them all match long. Intercepts everything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I've had that happen too. Makes you wonder why you grind hard to get high end players sometimes.

Speaking of high end players. When you're in div 9 and on a bit of a bad patch, you always look at your expensive cards and start to wonder if you should sell them. I have OTW Frenkie de Jong that i packed. Noticed today that there was none of his cards selling for under 275K, but I just cannot sell him. Even in the games I lose, he's my best player. Even with a terrible shot, he's brilliant. I think I gave a few people fits today with him dribbling around them all match long. Intercepts everything. 

I'd love to be in div 9. Div 5 is so sweaty and nobody seems to rage quit

Tried doing the french league team for the swaps icon yesterday and my team was so bad lost 10-3 8-2 and 3-1 so just left that and tried the Italian league which managed to win one. Can see it taking s long time to get but I’m sure will eventually get there 😂

On 15/10/2019 at 11:53, RonnieTodger said:

Latest patch sounds like they've "fixed" career mode

Looks like they've started to address it from looking on Twitter, although not all of the problems have been sorted, it'll take a few more patches.

It's only taken them four weeks to fix basic problems that should never have existed at launch.

****ing criminals.

• Like 2