Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

12 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Ahh, I see :D

I'm making some progress on a few of the Icon Swap objectives. Grinding away!

I have one so far. I think I will struggle with the squad battles one using csl or mls player on world class not done great on battles so far.

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I have one so far. I think I will struggle with the squad battles one using csl or mls player on world class not done great on battles so far.

I've been playing them on Legendary, which once again seems a bit easier than WC, or even Pro for that matter.

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

From 7/2 to 13/9... I’m just crap at this game lol i just miss so many chances 

You usually get elite on past fifas don't you bud? I only managed gold 3 this time 14/28 :rolleyes: have been mostly gold 1 last 2 years but cannot cope with the prem pace abusers!

Just did the csl objective to get the futswap card. Never have I been so bored playing a game, I don't know why they give these objectives, why do i have to play with a team i have no interest in, feels more like a punishment. I might actually give the others a miss and not bother with icon swaps

50 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Just did the csl objective to get the futswap card. Never have I been so bored playing a game, I don't know why they give these objectives, why do i have to play with a team i have no interest in, feels more like a punishment. I might actually give the others a miss and not bother with icon swaps

I agree. When it becomes a series of chores, it's no longer fun.

I'm not stressing over the Icon swaps. If I get one doing the things normally do, with the team I normally use, then that's fine.

I did slap together an Eredivisie squad. Just because they have some decent players and for cheap. Plus I had a bunch untradeable in my club.

I like having a 2nd squad anyway to rest my "A" team.

It's as good as broken for me. The issues I'm having

1) Non responsive defending

2) feels like it's dragging players away from where I'm moving them 

3) Players want to take a touch when I want to play a first time ball

4) Passes under hit most of the time

5) speed up lag, which I always get punished for it seems

No enjoyment online whatsoever. Oh and I thought people were exaggerating about career mode but nope. Every club plays their reserves

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

It's as good as broken for me. The issues I'm having

1) Non responsive defending

2) feels like it's dragging players away from where I'm moving them 

3) Players want to take a touch when I want to play a first time ball

4) Passes under hit most of the time

5) speed up lag, which I always get punished for it seems

No enjoyment online whatsoever. Oh and I thought people were exaggerating about career mode but nope. Every club plays their reserves

The passing I definitely agree with, what frustrates me so much is when the ball goes behind the player even when you time a great ball to match the players run. 

12 hours ago, deejdeej said:

You usually get elite on past fifas don't you bud? I only managed gold 3 this time 14/28 :rolleyes: have been mostly gold 1 last 2 years but cannot cope with the prem pace abusers!

No I’ve got elite a few times but especially last year with how bad the game was I stopped at gold 3/2 to avoid the stress lol I can see this years instalment being exactly the same where there’s no motivation to push any further than gold 2 as I’d just end up with 3 garbage totw cards as a reward for smashing my house up after loosing to a jobby who bagged with his only shot in the 90th min lol 

Edited by dbtcity

Moved away from the drop back 1 depth I decided to use after I went on a losing streak last week... turns out I play better without my players sat on the edge of the box lol... bringing in Torreira for Rodri also played a part! Love the guy he’s like the white Kante! Stopped on 17/9, think I need a replacement for Walcott at st as he missed so many chances for me this weekend

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Anybody scored from a cross yet

That was my goto thing in 19, but it's been big time nerfed for 20 for sure.

I've still scored off crosses, but the percentage is low. You can't just whip it in there and expect to score.

Right now I'm more likely to just cut in with the player and try to draw the defender away from my striker.