Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Get in! I wonder how much he'll cost? Doesn't help that the weekend league is starting on Friday and a lot of people might want him

Considering how cheap his base card is, I don't think it'll be that expensive. At least if you wait it out a bit.

As for the patch, I just played one SB match. Boosted the dribbling for the higher rated dribblers, which I like.

I actually scored off a cross and a corner with a headed goal. Happy with that too!

2 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

What formation do people use? I now have 120k and have a premier league side (always prefer a prem side as I know the players better)

just need to find the perfect formation.

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

IF Madders(CAM)

Pulisic(LM)-Ndidi(CM)-Keita(CM)-Saint-Maximin(RM)

Chilly-Lindelof-J Gomez-Doherty

Fabianski

8 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

What formation do people use? I now have 120k and have a premier league side (always prefer a prem side as I know the players better)

just need to find the perfect formation.

4222 seems to be working well for me, i start 442 then switch in game so I can have wingers playing as cams

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

IF Madders(CAM)

Fabianski

I know it’s another short option but have you tried Torreira? 1 of a few prem players I’ve actually tried but he felt quality 

8 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I use his regular card and with shadow it's very good. He's an excellent defender.

Cheers will try that. Just brought ndidi and have lanzini so midfield is now wilf lanzini and wilshire so slowly improving 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I use the 4-4-1-1(2)

Vardy or IF Abraham(ST)

IF Madders(CAM)

Fabianski

Went with the formation you suggested bought my self a decent team. Even chose some of your players.

Kasper

Ricardo

Gomez

Lindleof

Cresswell IF

Mahrez

Wijnaldum

N’didi

Martial

Ozil

Vardy

played 2 won 2 so far 

• Like 1

Started out on this just playing career mode as always and enjoyed it - until I got to the point that the CL games didn’t appear (season 3)

So I gave FUT a go for the first time in a few years... actually quite enjoying it even if I am very mediocre.

Question - when the weekend league starts (which I definitely won’t get into) can I still play the rivals games? 

4 minutes ago, declanr said:

Started out on this just playing career mode as always and enjoyed it - until I got to the point that the CL games didn’t appear (season 3)

So I gave FUT a go for the first time in a few years... actually quite enjoying it even if I am very mediocre.

Question - when the weekend league starts (which I definitely won’t get into) can I still play the rivals games? 

yes mate.

46 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Just packed Messi from a gold upgrade SBC.

Mother F.....

In all seriousness, because of how rare he is, I have wondered if he is actually packable to anyone whose not a Twitch/Youtube streamer.... unless you do one of those.