Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’m loving Lindelof at the minute... also I see your after a keeper and I highly recommend De Gea he’s been brilliant for me

I’ll have a look at lindelof today. I had Krul in goal for a while now and he isn’t great 😂 

From the Hagi/Aguero coins I've bought Sterling and Robertson and then have a choice out of KDB, Van Dijk, Mane or Aubameyang with the rest. Or just keep the coins. I kind of don't want to buy a striker as I really enjoy using Vardy. The same with my IF Madders. Any recommendations? 

37 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

From the Hagi/Aguero coins I've bought Sterling and Robertson and then have a choice out of KDB, Van Dijk, Mane or Aubameyang with the rest. Or just keep the coins. I kind of don't want to buy a striker as I really enjoy using Vardy. The same with my IF Madders. Any recommendations? 

Trade. Make more coins. 

If you want to buy Aubameyang and wait on him potentially getting PL POTM he will rise a silly amount. 

Then sell in the hype just one option.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

So I was thinking to myself why does this years market seem so cheap/cheaper than previous years? 

Turns out they've got rid of Icon SBC and rumour has it they've got rid of League SBC too. 

Its shit they've actually taken the fun out the game now. 

Do you reckon they will add them back in at some point? 

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Do you reckon they will add them back in at some point? 

Who knows. Like I said the latter is a rumour but it comes from someone who I trust. The first league SBC of FIFA 19 was released a year ago tomorrow they normally follow trend so let's see what happens.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Who knows. Like I said the latter is a rumour but it comes from someone who I trust. The first league SBC of FIFA 19 was released a year ago tomorrow they normally follow trend so let's see what happens.

Gutted if they don't bring them in. Made so many coins from them last year

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

How are you finding sterling? Debating on whether to get him or just splash out on salah

8 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I’d wait till at least tomorrow before buying anyone... I’m enjoying Mane but I don’t think I would’ve splashed 300k or whatever he goes for in buying him, that being said I bring him on so he starts on 5 chem

• Thanks 1

What ever you do don’t play the 4-3-2-1 formation with LF and RF. Every time it’s your turn to take kick off your LF and RF start at the corner flags in your own half and do the slowest of walks back up the pitch until they reach the half way line again :blink:

basically meaning you take kick off with your striker and because he’s the only one up you lose the ball easily and they can just over the top through ball it on goal. I don’t normally rage too much but that was b@llocks! :mad: 

I tested a few times too happens every time :dunno:

19 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

What ever you do don’t play the 4-3-2-1 formation with LF and RF. Every time it’s your turn to take kick off your LF and RF start at the corner flags in your own half and do the slowest of walks back up the pitch until they reach the half way line again :blink:

basically meaning you take kick off with your striker and because he’s the only one up you lose the ball easily and they can just over the top through ball it on goal. I don’t normally rage too much but that was b@llocks! :mad: 

I tested a few times too happens every time :dunno:

I’ve noticed this but after testing other formations this is the only one that works for me