Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Just now, foxfanazer said:

3 wins after 4 games so far. It feels like a hell of a grind and feels really clunky but I'm defending well. Added Pogba to the squad and he really is sensational 

Weekend league? Feels so slow paced compared to rivals! 

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If you're even thinking about doing that Aubameyang POTM you need to give your head a wobble.

Avoid.

How the fuch does anyone have two 87 rated and two 85 rated teams to trade in at this point? And if you did why would you trade that all in for one player?

Where's this Icon thing I keep hearing about?

I feel like my excitement died quickly. I should know better by now lol

12 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

How can you check how many weekend league games you've played. Can't see it on this one? 

Press triangle on the fut champions screen, it brings up the schedule and tells you how many games you have this weekend. No idea why they made it so hidden

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Maybe. Zanetti is tempting me. Wanted him last year but it got too close to toty so didnt bother. 

They better bring League SBC out.

Zanetti is actually a good shout. Didn't realise it was his prime. Leaves enough for baby schmeical, which would be pointless really.  Am I right in saying no sbcs this year will require icons?