Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

17 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Another update?

You surprised with EA at this point?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-09-28-ea-sports-opens-up-about-fifa-20-issues-and-outlines-upcoming-fixes-following-player-outcry

In the comment section:

EA - Didn't know career mode was broken
Also EA - fixes need to be tested

:crylaugh:

Please simply stop buying this shambolic piece of software. If you have to, buy last year's version at discount price.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 2

83 Aranguiz is the best card I've packed.

I haven't put my own money into packs this year as the reward isn't there IMO. Plus the fact I'm pretty sh*t at the game.

Packed an 82 Biglia as the part of my div rivals rewards though so, Woop.

Waiting for them fix Career Mode and I'll be hanging up my FUT boots.

I knew I could count on you Pruss! lol

So I went with the tradeable packs for my gold 3 finish. Thought about just taking the 20K, but I thought id gamble and go with the 2 prime mixed players packs.

1st pack I got Lacazette who is a walkout. I had no idea what he sold for. Was shocked that he was going for 120K so that's what I sold him for.

2nd pack I got Eder Miliwhatever, who's only an 81 but sells for 30K.

I'm sure that's by far the best I've done from Rivals so I was really happy with that.

Can use the coins for possibly IF Mahrez and/or Ndidi.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-09-28-ea-sports-opens-up-about-fifa-20-issues-and-outlines-upcoming-fixes-following-player-outcry

In the comment section:

Please simply stop buying this shambolic piece of software. If you have to, buy last year's version at discount price.

I can't believe it's been a week since launch and Career Mode is still pretty much unplayable.

Glad I didn't buy this ****ing garbage. EA have sunk to a new low. 

There will hopefully be huge sales repercussions as a result... They deserve everything they get.

BIG UP THE KONAMI MASSIVE.

Edited by RoboFox

12 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

In the comment section:

Did you buy this year’s edition? 

2 games of champs 2 wins but fvck me it took a 119th minute winner in the first as kepa saved about 11 shots and the 1s I got past him hit the woodwork.. obviously he bagged with his first attack after De Gea palmed it straight to him ffs... then the second guy got slapped 9.1! I don’t know about you guys but as soon as somebody goes 3 up on me and they seem half decent I’m gone but this guy rode out the full 90 lol 

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Just packed Kante in an non tradable pack :jawdrop:

now to try and fit him and IF N’didi in the same team 

4-3-3 with the front three as lf st rf and then kante and ndidi in 3 man midfield and on instructions have one of them to drop between defenders

Edited by lanefox