Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

It can't be the players mate. Even the games I win feel horrendous. Won a game 8-2 earlier with it playing like shit. Here's my team anyway. Mbappe scores loads for me from CAM so I'm quite happy with that and Jesus has scored more goals than he's played games. Preferred IF Ndidi to Sissoko but it helps get Mbappe to 8 chem so needs must

Screenshot_20191101_171209_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

You have to tell me what Mbappe is like... debating him so much.

It's more tactics, how do you have your CMs set? I use this formation and I pretty much just leave the striker up front... everyone else comes back and defends.

16 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

You have to tell me what Mbappe is like... debating him so much.

It's more tactics, how do you have your CMs set? I use this formation and I pretty much just leave the striker up front... everyone else comes back and defends.

He's an absolute dream. 254 goal contributions in something like 170 games. So clinical even from Cam. Packed him as an untradeable so he's always gonna be in my side

I've got Sissoko on drop between defenders but that's about it for instructions. I just can't bring myself to have 10 players behind the ball even though that's clearly the meta this year

Edited by foxfanazer

8 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone finding weekend league gameplay utterly slow and atrocious

feels unplayable

In a word..... Yes! 

I have the same problem every year but its hard to explain without showing people. Its as if the player I'm controlling is trying to pull in another direction. Also when they make a run and you play it but by the time the pass happens they stop their run 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone finding weekend league gameplay utterly slow and atrocious

feels unplayable

💯 I’ve had to stop I’m 5/2 but button Depay is killing me I’m sick of watching my players take an extra couple of touches before doing what I’ve asked the player to do! 

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Any players worth stocking up on @Ashley?

With the likelihood of a Jamie Vardy POTM will the likes of Schmeichel be worth investing in? 

I honestly dont know the market this year is so unpredictable. 

You could invest in the safe options of players players, english and goals scored against but EA could change the requirements.

Look if a SBC requires a inform I'd look to the cheapest inform even sometimes keepers to stick at left back or right back to link to someone. You could always invest in say Abraham(please dont now) just incase of the example below.

1 English player

1 Premier League

1 TOTW

85 Rated

75 Chem

People would instantly look to futbin because they're incapable of making that squad themselves. Obviously it's just an inform but that would be so easy to get.

Youd look on futbin someone has heavily invested in abraham made the squad as above and made 100k if you get what I'm saying? 

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone else feeling less inclined to play this year? I had fun starting off the game and such, but now I feel quite bored of it and get less enjoyment.  Some changes to the game feel like good additions, but others feel like they've made aspects worse 

For me it just feels like a different game everytime I turn it on. No chance of improving on it 

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

For me it just feels like a different game everytime I turn it on. No chance of improving on it 

Some days it flows brilliantly, others I'll be lagging all over the pitch. I can play a few games then I just lose the enjoyment. 

I enjoy making and improving my team, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat a player.

It's just when the game is producing moments clearly not realistic or not remotely controlled for that really frustrate me. Just feels like there's no effort in it anymore 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone else feeling less inclined to play this year? I had fun starting off the game and such, but now I feel quite bored of it and get less enjoyment.  Some changes to the game feel like good additions, but others feel like they've made aspects worse 

Same, I havent touched futchamps at all yet. I feel great! Just play a few games to do the objectives and get ranked on seasons... 

All that slagging fifa off migbt have made a difference. Played like a dream tonight. Was 2 from 6 but just won 9 out of the next 14 so 11 from 20 which I'll take. Scored tonnes of goals and the games I lost was just because they were better players which doesn't bother me. Whilst it's playing so nice I wanna keep playing but I'm shattered so I'll wait. Hoping to make 17 wins total now 

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm being shushed by a player with Cr7 and Dalglish up top ffs :facepalm:

Fifa community is so toxic lol

I beat a guy who was trolling all game, he went 1-0 up early on and just kept on passing back and sideways. Managed to knick the ball off him and equalise in the second half and then went on to win 2-1. I was shaking by the end of it lol

He messaged me after saying EA are screwing him over and then he has 20 shots and his opponents only manage 3 shots and beat him. In our game we both had 6 shots each because of his time wasting 

• Haha 1

Anyone else sit there attempting to play the game just yawning! I’m so bored of coming up against the same 4231 1 depth drop back fvckers! Stopped at 14wins  this week and I’m seriously tempted to just stop playing it’s such a bad game! Shooting is woeful... passing is woeful... heading defensively/offensively is woeful and finally gameplay/connectivity is woeful! Why do we keep giving these clowns our money

10 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Anyone else sit there attempting to play the game just yawning! I’m so bored of coming up against the same 4231 1 depth drop back fvckers! Stopped at 14wins  this week and I’m seriously tempted to just stop playing it’s such a bad game! Shooting is woeful... passing is woeful... heading defensively/offensively is woeful and finally gameplay/connectivity is woeful! Why do we keep giving these clowns our money

Hmm...

Addiction?

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I'm about at my limits with this game, I'm 11-10 in WL and have been paired against some insane teams.

I'm just not enjoying it right now, but I'm trying to grind to get to lvl 30, it is impossible to get the lob and volley! No one plays that way. And if I have to come up against a Sissoko or Ndombele again I'm going to go spare!!!

I had set my sights on baby Pirlo for the Icon Swaps, buy after noticing how much better his middle version is, I opted to buy it for 840K.

Had to sell my OTW De Jong, which is quite a terrific card itself. 

Very happy with Pirlo so far and since I prefer playing with players I like, it's even better.

Not sure who I'll go far in the swaps now.