Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

56 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Thinking of doing the Bernardo silva sbc will just mean clearing my club of anything decent. Got to be better than what I have though 😂

I did him and he is very good. Dribbling and pace are obviously good but he feels a lot more involved in the match vs 87 Mahrez who he replaced. Plus he fits in nicely ahead of IF Riccy P and next to 93 De Bruyne and Scream Aguero. So much so I could probably sell me left sided players!

29 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I did him and he is very good. Dribbling and pace are obviously good but he feels a lot more involved in the match vs 87 Mahrez who he replaced. Plus he fits in nicely ahead of IF Riccy P and next to 93 De Bruyne and Scream Aguero. So much so I could probably sell me left sided players!

Sounds like I should do it then 😂 cheers for the info will try get this done tonight now. I only have Pepe and st maxim as my wingers so would be an upgrade on them for sure 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Sounds like I should do it then 😂 cheers for the info will try get this done tonight now. I only have Pepe and st maxim as my wingers so would be an upgrade on them for sure 

If it helps I did his loan first to check I was happy with how he played. Didn't want to sink 300k into an untradeable only to find I couldn't get on with him. Only costs something like 6k for 7 games.

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

Is the game ply changed slightly? 

Logged on this morning after 10 days off and lost four on the bounce and I really struggled. I’m not good by any means but I normally do hold my own. 91 Owen has been appalling for me x

Sometimes not playing for a while it takes a but of getting used to again. Well I find out if I don't play in 2 weeks or so I struggle at first.

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Why is it when im losing in rivals and the opponent quits i still get the loss? Happened twice this morning. Am i missing some sort of EA glitch?

I have had this a few times recently it’s getting very annoying. Must be boring just going 1-0 up then quit 

Holy shit. Just got kluivert icon as a reward for finishing the marquee match ups this week.

Having just finished the zyiech one with hours to spare I'm all of a sudden enjoying this game.

Although still a little pissed off I didn't play over Christmas and new year and missed out on storyline batshuayi by about a weeks worth of gold challenges.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Why is it when im losing in rivals and the opponent quits i still get the loss? Happened twice this morning. Am i missing some sort of EA glitch?

I have had it when I'm drawing (got the loss). Always been some bullshit about it!! 

Hate the twats that come with bronze and quit at kick off get a draw lose me ranking points, just so they can drop divison for tasks! 

If someone quits/dc it should go to ea and they sort it and send a pop up message when you get the win or loss!!