Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Strange one. Just started a rivals match. Straight from kick off a notice popped up saying "we have noticed a mismatch with your opponents squad so we will disconnect the match. You will not recieve a loss for this." 

Both squads were 88 rated. Never had that before.

Edited by Thefox81

So I've never really had much pack luck, a few decent cards but no one to build my team around, then today I was bored so did the 81+ upgrade and...

20200121_002105.thumb.jpg.558997d74cb6e80d9aa1ff94ae3b8c3e.jpg

André Almeida, quality!

Bit gutted it was on my phone and not the Playstation. Also would have been handy if it had been before I did the Bernardo Silva Moments, also before the weekend league would have been helpful, but I shouldn't complain 😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Aesc said:

So I've never really had much pack luck, a few decent cards but no one to build my team around, then today I was bored so did the 81+ upgrade and...

20200121_002105.thumb.jpg.558997d74cb6e80d9aa1ff94ae3b8c3e.jpg

André Almeida, quality!

Bit gutted it was on my phone and not the Playstation. Also would have been handy if it had been before I did the Bernardo Silva Moments, also before the weekend league would have been helpful, but I shouldn't complain 😬

After seeing this i thought i have got to give this a go. 

I will let you work it out how it went :teehee:

• Haha 1

On 22/01/2020 at 23:19, Leicester_Loyal said:

I like the look of the SIF 85 rated Jimenez. I bought the OTW 84 rated Maguire earlier too and he's pretty good. Think my next upgrade will be the Jimenez then maybe an inform Kane (whichever one I can afford).

Jimenez SIF was purchased earlier on. 2 games so far, 6 goals and 5 assistslol His passing feels so overpowered, the through balls I was doing were inch perfect.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

He's been a scoring machine for me so far. Paired with IF Reus, they've been the best combo I've used up top in this game.

Ive got IF Mane as my striker and hes leathal. 304 games played and 410 goals so hes pretty much undropable. Might use him as an impact sub instead of POTM vardy.

1 hour ago, stu said:

What will his headliners and POTM cards be?

POTM 88 maybe an 89. 

Headliner I dont know.

Headliner might be a 88 that's if the upgrades count which I assume they do based on IF cards. 

Should we go on that 4 game winning streak and Vardy get an inform he will practically be a TOTY already. 

He deserves a 4 star weak foot. Skill moves needs to be 1 star if not 2. 

Edited by Ashley
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

POTM 88 maybe an 89. 

Headliner I dont know.

Headliner might be a 88 that's if the upgrades count which I assume they do based on IF cards. 

Should we go on that 4 game winning streak and Vardy get an inform he will practically be a TOTY already. 

He deserves a 4 star weak foot. Skill moves needs to be 1 star if not 2. 

Do you think our other totw cards should get an upgrades too? Wilf, Ricardo, Madders and Perez, assuming their base cards get an increase?