Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Do the icons hold thier price? Thinking of selling while it’s about 300k but if they don’t go down to much over time might hold on 

Um in the same boat. 

Kluivert has just about a goal a game for me over 80 ofd games. But do I sell to get the headliner madders and totw 86 Ricky p?

32 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Um in the same boat. 

Kluivert has just about a goal a game for me over 80 ofd games. But do I sell to get the headliner madders and totw 86 Ricky p?

I was thinking maybe getting Ricky p as I don’t have a right back at the minute. Would prob end up wasting the rest on sbc or something 🙈

15 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I was thinking maybe getting Ricky p as I don’t have a right back at the minute. Would prob end up wasting the rest on sbc or something 🙈

I've got his 84 and use him all the while. Not sure if the upgrade would be worth it. But I tend to lean towards our players.

The difference between the 82 and 84 madders seemed massive, so I'm tempted to upgrade to 86 as well.

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I think I'm going to be stuck with 80 rated James. I'm never going to chip one in with him. All my chips are soggy.

Same, I got bored of trying to use him, his stats other than pace are poor.

Gonna buy the 84 IF Ricardo to replace his standard 82 version.

EDIT: Just tried the 80 rated ST James for the first time, scored a chip with my first attemptlol The 86 one will be hard to obtain.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I think I'm going to be stuck with 80 rated James. I'm never going to chip one in with him. All my chips are soggy.

If you can beat Squad Battles low rated teams on legendary, I find the opposition defensive line is further forward than the lower difficulties. That way, you can quickly counter attack and the keeper will rush out more often.

2 more objectives for me until I get that 86 rated James :yahoo:

• Thanks 1

Just run in from a slight angle on semi pro difficulty and keep trying it. Should be able to send it until the corner of the goal. I've just got the 82 rated James now, will go for the 86 one tomorrow.

The 80 rated James is fast as hell, ridiculous how easy he can run onto a through ball and get a yard ahead of the defence.

So annoying playing this sometimes on higher difficulties, it’s bloody so obviously rigged. Your players suddenly have poor touches, the ref gets in the way and causes your player to miss the ball, your keeper has a howler. Why can’t they just make the opposition players better rather than just whacking up the pass error, shot error sliders and turning down your sprint speed sliders etc. 

When does the Dan James future stars end? Won’t be able to play again until Monday. It’ll be the crosses one I struggle with. 

14 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Youri gets a Future Stars card. Looks fantastic, albeit expensive right out of the gate.

Haland's FS card looks insane :o

Haland going for 2.5 mil would be a nice card to pack wouldn’t it. Should have put cags in as one I need a good cb 😂

On 03/02/2020 at 13:05, Leicester_Loyal said:

My packs are always poor, the Fifa Gods must hate me.

Just packed Future Stars Sarr, gonna try to sell for 300k then use the money for Salah + KDB or Pogba. I think Sarr will drop massively to like 150k hence I'm selling now. I could even sit on the money for a few days then just re-sign him.

EDIT: Sold for 323k.

• Like 1

Get all the way to the final on draft then have one of the bog standard games where nothing goes your way. For two of the 3 goals I conceded I was fouled ffs!:mad: I pray for the day we get a decent alternative football gamelol

EDIT: Just one of those days I think, just had a peno shootout, my keeper saved two and they both ended up in. I've been getting fouled a lot today and don't seem to be getting anything for it.

8 hours ago, tylesta said:

Rivals is really pissing me off!!! I'm not the best of players but all these from higher divison coming down to 5 to do the icon swaps take the enjoyment out of it. 

This is annoying it’s hard enough to win in rivals when you play against people that should be in the same div. you know it’s going to be a long game when you go 2-0 down in the first 5 mins