Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

10 hours ago, tylesta said:

Rivals is really pissing me off!!! I'm not the best of players but all these from higher divison coming down to 5 to do the icon swaps take the enjoyment out of it. 

Started playing Rivals for the first time a week ago. Started in Div 6, relegated to Div 8, promoted to Div 7 then relegated again. Fair to say it’s been a learning curve but I’m slowly getting it!

5 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yeah I've had that loads lately. It's great when they haven't got an actual GK in goal, but they still pull off some ridiculous saveslol

Yeah it was silly how many good saves he was making while I was trying to do that James volley objective 😂😂

On 11/02/2020 at 07:56, Md9 said:

This is annoying it’s hard enough to win in rivals when you play against people that should be in the same div. you know it’s going to be a long game when you go 2-0 down in the first 5 mins

Tell me about it. Thing is they don't just drop down for icon swaps it's everything from james fs to oshimen fs they are doing it on.

I know that they drop down like 3 or 4 divisons blast out the challenges then work there way back up to own divison ready for better rewards in higher divison the following thursday. Need to look into it ea do but it wI'll no doubt be the same next year so they can do challenges quicker bur then the people in right divison the challenges take much much longer.

I'm not a good player but when you come up against someone of much higher skill level it makes the game boring I'm happy playing people higher to get better but the players I sometime come up against its just impossible to get past them or get the ball from them.

S

Edited by tylesta

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but there's a glitch to win Squad Battles matches on PS4, legendary difficulty or lower.

Score a goal to go 1-0 up, get possession back in your opponent's half and go towards the sideline. If you do a fake shot stop (circle then X whilst not holding any direction on the analog stick), you can put your controller down and the AI wont tackle you. There is a glitch for Xbox as well but not sure what you have to do.

Easy wins for objectives.

2 hours ago, tylesta said:

Tell me about it. Thing is they don't just drop down for icon swaps it's everything from james fs to oshimen fs they are doing it on.

I know that they drop down like 3 or 4 divisons blast out the challenges then work there way back up to own divison ready for better rewards in higher divison the following thursday. Need to look into it ea do but it wI'll no doubt be the same next year so they can do challenges quicker bur then the people in right divison the challenges take much much longer.

I'm not a good player but when you come up against someone of much higher skill level it makes the game boring I'm happy playing people higher to get better but the players I sometime come up against its just impossible to get past them or get the ball from them.

S

Yeah surely they should see that people are in a certain division most of the time and either lose on purpose or quit the game to drop down. I have briefly been in div 8 but that lasted about 3 games 😂. Played a few online last night and the amount I conceded again was crazy looked like my defence was drunk half the time 

I'm really enjoying FFS Tielemans next to Prime Keane at CDM. His added stats make him incredible, with shadow hes incredibly quick with decent defending. With him next to Keane on stay back and Youri on balanced he stays fairly well in the  middle of the pitch ready to ping balls anywhere with amazing accuracy, not to mention his lethal shooting (from distance).

Honestly, I'd say with a pure CDM partner this is Tielemans' best position. With his M/M work rates and on balanced having the tactic to stay on the edge of the box, hes always ready to sweep up and cleared balls and blast them in from long range. 

Probably a bit biased as hes a City player but hes close to end game quality and would be worth buying now as Friday he'll be out of packs. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Not a good start 1 from 5. Not played anyone lower than an 88 rated squad. Is it just me or is it easier and cheaper to build a good team than previous Fifas?

People can grind ICON swaps and player objectives to get higher rated players for free. 

Just from the future stars objectives alone you can grind decent players.

If your willing to grind you can get a decent team for cheap. 

Edited by coolhandfox

For anyone grinding for the Dan James 86 card, for god sake don’t put the cards in the big transfer SBC else you’ll lose them all for a shitty rare players pack like this twat here did.

I thought that was what you have to do to get the useable final version of the card! :mad:

Looking at flushing out for a CAM however unsure who I want in that role. Currently I alternate between KDB 91 and sif madders. However I was thinking of an upgrade in the form of one of the legends. Thinking Gerrard or Bergkamp but wondering if you lads had an opinion. Currently have like 350k and can get rid of kdb for another 100 odd K but who do I replace with? 

3 hours ago, casablancas said:

Looking at flushing out for a CAM however unsure who I want in that role. Currently I alternate between KDB 91 and sif madders. However I was thinking of an upgrade in the form of one of the legends. Thinking Gerrard or Bergkamp but wondering if you lads had an opinion. Currently have like 350k and can get rid of kdb for another 100 odd K but who do I replace with? 

I wouldn't go with Gerrard at CAM. Too clunky. Bergkamp might do you well but I don't think he'd be an improvement over KDB. 

It's nice to use Icons, but if your not using them to "hybrid" your team then there's often better options for less coins. Of course if you have major coins to spend then get any version of Eusebio ;)

Maybe upgrade Madders to the HL version?