Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

How do you lot find in form cards perform? I usually find that a player that starts off as high rated will get better (let's say mertens) , maybe due to lots of traits and attention put into them, whereas the cards that start low and get their stats boosted a lot seem to still feel like a lower rated card. Anyone got insight on the future stars cards performance in game? 

Also, everytime I play someone with icon cards, I usually find them easier to manage then your normal run of the mill cards, and can't remember being scored against with one. 

21 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

EA and their servers vs. their customers:

hD1A8594E

I sometimes play single player draft if I get a free token, and it almost always disconnects on the first or second game, so had to stop with the single player one. Really odd because I have no problems with rivals or SB. Their support couldn't care less either 😂

10 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Whilst I'm not involved with EA anymore, I agree with him to an extent. 

Game engines change though and certain attributes can become lethal. Pace is one of them and so many players lost ratings in that department.