Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

On 28/01/2020 at 14:52, Ashley said:

Wilf is 84 rated now. 

86 defending decent physical too. Inform is/will be a 87 or 88

Another inform and he will be ridiculous. High potential for tots too

Does this mean all 81 rated Ndidi cards will change to 84? His TOTW3 card is currently an 84. When will this happen? Not got him in my team atm as 81 is quite low, but an 84 rated Wilf is pretty tempting.

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Does this mean all 81 rated Ndidi cards will change to 84? His TOTW3 card is currently an 84. When will this happen? Not got him in my team atm as 81 is quite low, but an 84 rated Wilf is pretty tempting.

No mate. His 81 will stay as 81. 

They'll be winter upgrades then the 84 version will be released. 

His 84 inform will probably be an 86/87 

14 hours ago, Md9 said:

Need an rb so might have to get Ricardo. Not even attempted any of the icons this time around 

I'm at 7 swaps. 11 will get me Zambrotta at RB to go along with baby Carlos that I got from the 1st swaps @ LB.

Sold the middle Carlos I packed since obviously I didn't need him. Nice chunk of change on that one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I'm at 7 swaps. 11 will get me Zambrotta at RB to go along with baby Carlos that I got from the 1st swaps @ LB.

Sold the middle Carlos I packed since obviously I didn't need him. Nice chunk of change on that one!

I did the Carlos one last time out just seemed to take for ever might see if there is another lot to do after this one and try again. Could do with a good walk out worth a few coins just lingering around 30k all the time. 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I opted for Zambrota as I couldn’t be arsed waiting another 2 months for Essien and he’s been superb for me, I also bagged Carlos from the last set and he still feels brilliant! Scored so many free kicks for me

• Like 1