Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

I'm top of my h2h draft league and the guy I'm playing this match week has Sokratis (15 pts) on his bench and all his players have played lol

I've got Alisson and Robertson to play tonight to and need to overturn 6 pts to stay top... 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

You must be doing well overall, every time I post about doing well you're beating my score!!

No I had a slow start. Just shy of 1200 atm. It’s one of my worst years but I’m clawing my way back!

So next week Liverpool play twice. Considering playing my triple captain token but can't decide if I were to do this which of the front 3 to put it on...

Now unsure, I'd prefer to stick it on Vardy in a Leicester double game week but will we have one? 

And if I do go for it - should I captain Mane, Salah or Firmino?

:nigel:

43 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So next week Liverpool play twice. Considering playing my triple captain token but can't decide if I were to do this which of the front 3 to put it on...

Now unsure, I'd prefer to stick it on Vardy in a Leicester double game week but will we have one? 

And if I do go for it - should I captain Mane, Salah or Firmino?

:nigel:

I'm not sure how much success they'll have against Wolves. It may pay off against West Ham though in the re-arranged game.

I think should we get through to Quarter-Finals our game vs Brighton (21st March) will get moved.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm not sure how much success they'll have against Wolves. It may pay off against West Ham though in the re-arranged game.

I think should we get through to Quarter-Finals our game vs Brighton (21st March) will get moved.

if we beat villa we will have a double game week involving a game vs norwich at some stage. if you’re saving any of our players then surely that’s the time. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ScouseFox said:

if we beat villa we will have a double game week involving a game vs norwich at some stage. if you’re saving any of our players then surely that’s the time. 

Good point. Forgot about that weekend.

So we could face some fixture congestion around March/April regardless...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good point. Forgot about that weekend.

So we could face some fixture congestion around March/April regardless...

yeah as always a double game week can be an issue because you throw all your eggs in one basket and either free hit or triple captain someone, and they only play one of the games because they’re being rested. 

would assume liverpool will be rotating a lot by the time the usual double game weeks come around with like 6 or 7 games to go, as they’ll have won the league and will be in europe and the FA cup. 

kane getting injured has done me, i think he was a guarantee double starter in any double game week spurs get. not sure i fancy anyone from liverpool or city to play two league games in a week later in the season. 

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah as always a double game week can be an issue because you throw all your eggs in one basket and either free hit or triple captain someone, and they only play one of the games because they’re being rested. 

would assume liverpool will be rotating a lot by the time the usual double game weeks come around with like 6 or 7 games to go, as they’ll have won the league and will be in europe and the FA cup. 

kane getting injured has done me, i think he was a guarantee double starter in any double game week spurs get. not sure i fancy anyone from liverpool or city to play two league games in a week later in the season. 

Yeah, it’s an issue.

Theres part of me that is considering rolling the dice next game week as there are 6 days between Liverpool’s Prem matches... do they have any other competitions inbetween?  *Goes off to see....

17 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Yeah, it’s an issue.

Theres part of me that is considering rolling the dice next game week as there are 6 days between Liverpool’s Prem matches... do they have any other competitions inbetween?  *Goes off to see....

yep Shrewsbury 4th round on the 26th so who knows what Klopp will do in terms of rotation... it’s a no from me as to playing the triple captain then!

ffs I put Riyad in and he's on bench. Pep can fvck off.

This is why I don't usually go for Man City forwards. Thought Mahrez would play though given his superb recent form.

Edited by Fox92

43 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

ffs I put Riyad in and he's on bench. Pep can fvck off.

This is why I don't usually go for Man City forwards. Thought Mahrez would play though given his superb recent form.

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Me too (Mahrez). 

Same lol 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

more points on my bench than my starting eleven this week. nice. 

Ha yep, me too! If Perez doesn’t get a game I’ve got Hayden to step in and never did I think putting Ryan in over Foster would bite me on the butt but hey ho!

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Ha yep, me too! If Perez doesn’t get a game I’ve got Hayden to step in and never did I think putting Ryan in over Foster would bite me on the butt but hey ho!

yep, gazzaniga and traore on the bench. i was well happy cos i was sure i had gazzaniga in goal, dunno when i decided mat ryan was a better idea. 

if ricardo scores a hat trick today i might just about make it an ok weekend.