Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

18 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yep, gazzaniga and traore on the bench. i was well happy cos i was sure i had gazzaniga in goal, dunno when i decided mat ryan was a better idea. 

if ricardo scores a hat trick today i might just about make it an ok weekend. 

I need Pérez Vardy Maddison and Liverpool’s front 3 to run wild today... oh and Man U to score at least one to nullify the Robertson and TAA and VVD & Gomez threats! 😆 

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

yep, gazzaniga and traore on the bench. i was well happy cos i was sure i had gazzaniga in goal, dunno when i decided mat ryan was a better idea. 

if ricardo scores a hat trick today i might just about make it an ok weekend. 

Genuinely wanted to chuck Traore out this week, but both Richarlison and Rashford got injured so I ended up benching both, keeping my transfer to roll to two transfers for the double game week and played Traore. 

Sometimes doing nothing works!

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yes it is. I’ve triple captained Mane so at least he breaks a leg in training tomorrow.

haha. I took Van Dijk out when they were conceding at least 1 a game then he bagged two against Brighton and got a clean sheet. I'm full of mistakes this season.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

haha. I took Van Dijk out when they were conceding at least 1 a game then he bagged two against Brighton and got a clean sheet. I'm full of mistakes this season.

I’ve been outstanding until the last month. Was 5000th and after this weeks abomination I’ll be lucky to be 500k

13 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yes it is. I’ve triple captained Mane so at least he breaks a leg in training tomorrow.

Lol I’ve woken up this morning and played the triple captain chip too - been wrestling with the idea for this gameweek for the past couple of weeks but I’ve come to a decision!

41 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Lol I’ve woken up this morning and played the triple captain chip too - been wrestling with the idea for this gameweek for the past couple of weeks but I’ve come to a decision!

I’ve gone firmly into camp mad panic after my rapid decline.

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve been outstanding until the last month. Was 5000th and after this weeks abomination I’ll be lucky to be 500k

Similar for me, though not quite as high up! Was about 60k and going steady, then one thing after another seems to have gone against me, despite on the face of it being fairly sensible choices. Bringing in Gazzaniga before they started conceding in all their easy games, bringing in Kane over Christmas and swapping TAA for Robertson at the start of December all caused my rank to crash. 

Thankfully its still pretty tight so a couple of good weeks and that should reverse pretty quickly...

Also gone triple captain this week, I think if you're doing half decent it's almost a risk not to. I'm as much doing it as the crowd is doing it to maintain/hold my position more than anything else. If I get some green arrows from it, then it's a bonus. 

Still unsure who to go to, but I've got 3 Liverpool players so hopefully even if I pick the wrong one the damage won't be too bad.  

Just hoping Klopp doesn't go all Pep on us and rotate the shit out of his side! 

14 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Also gone triple captain this week, I think if you're doing half decent it's almost a risk not to. I'm as much doing it as the crowd is doing it to maintain/hold my position more than anything else. If I get some green arrows from it, then it's a bonus. 

Still unsure who to go to, but I've got 3 Liverpool players so hopefully even if I pick the wrong one the damage won't be too bad.  

Just hoping Klopp doesn't go all Pep on us and rotate the shit out of his side! 

Who did you go for?

56 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I have TAA captain this week. But not triple. There are a few more double gameweeks to come and they're bound to have one of the top players with two easier fixtures (on paper). 

I thought about doing this, but decided to use triple captain now as there will likely only be two more big sets of double game weeks and I'll want to use my bench boost and free hit in those. I saved my triple captain last season and ended up using it on the last week, which was a bit of a waste.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Salah. I just went with my gut, I know he's got a poor away record this season but it feels like he's coming into some serious form. 

Cue the two blanks.

Last night was an absolute horror show as well. 

Me too.

Got 63 points so far. Henderson, Ricardo, Alli, Pukki, De Brunye all performed. 

Only trouble is I'm 2nd at work and guy at top, who got about 15 so far, has triple captained Salah who I don't have. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Got 63 points so far. Henderson, Ricardo, Alli, Pukki, De Brunye all performed. 

Only trouble is I'm 2nd at work and guy at top, who got about 15 so far, has triple captained Salah who I don't have. 

If Salah outperforms Mane & TAA I'll have a second MOTM in my work league this season and a very healthy lead overall. Everything crossed.