Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Cheltenham away PSF Pre-Match Thread

51 minutes ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Yes all the pre-season matches are even the Atalanta at home hopefully the quality of the stream will improve though. 

Agree -the stream the other night was pants at times.  May be the audience was larger than usual placing a strain on LCFC TV‘s Jessop‘s budget range cam-corder?  But hey - it’s free so full credit to the Club for that.

16 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Agree -the stream the other night was pants at times.  May be the audience was larger than usual placing a strain on LCFC TV‘s Jessop‘s budget range cam-corder?  But hey - it’s free so full credit to the Club for that.

Remember when they used to charge after Tuesday night there would be about a 100 pages of bitching on here. 

• Like 1

Will we see a team full of thoroughbreds or as it's early pre season a team of donkeys. will we be furlongs ahead or will we be pony. will Brenden know what team to put out or will he put the cart before the horse. will the fans get a little hoarse from all the chanting. if anyone else feels like hoofing in with more horse based puns feel free. it's Cheltenham afterall.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Remember when they used to charge after Tuesday night there would be about a 100 pages of bitching on here. 

I’d much rather pay and get decent quality. The old service used to be much better for about $40 if I remember, about 18 quid a year.

Edit: actually it might have been 40 quid, can’t really remember. Still rather pay.

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Japanfox said:

Hmmm. Yeah I can see that point of view.    Well I'd love to be still living in Leicester and continuing my season ticket from the 90s when probably some of you were not city fans on FT now.   However, due to marrying a Japanese lady that didn't like the many days of rain and being the gent that I am I decided to go to Japan.   Peace to you and be careful of who you call a plastic!

I think he was joking with you mate lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I  in Germany,I had a great stream from

lcfc-tv, 2 small breaks,over phone 4G.

12 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I  in Germany,I had a great stream from

lcfc-tv, 2 small breaks,over phone 4G.

Austria has never recovered from the Anschluss..........,,,,

• Haha 1