Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

33 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Think theres a bit of problem with some people being a bit sensitive too. I know you troll, I give it back until I get fed up with and then tell you you're a twat and we all move on. I get the impression some people are happy giving it out, but love reporting people when they get it back.

I’ve never reported anyone for anything towards myself. Never for anything in Gen Chat. 

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Think theres a bit of problem with some people being a bit sensitive too. I know you troll, I give it back until I get fed up with and then tell you you're a twat and we all move on. I get the impression some people are happy giving it out, but love reporting people when they get it back.

Some people take this forum too seriously, especially over in some of the gen chat threads. Just got to take what's said with a pinch of salt and laugh at some of the unique people this place has

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2019 at 16:56, Strokes said:

I’m not squeaky clean at all but I know when I’m trolling and if I ever get a ban I’d take it like a man :pearson:

A bit late on the uptake here, but fair play to you, sir.

Here's a song in your honour.....

1 hour ago, FIF said:

My Hamza post and then my thread on the formation have both been removed this morning. Moderation is terrible on here. 

What could you have possibly said in the formation thread that would warrant it being deleted? And it can't have been because it was deemed pointless as when I asked DavieG why all Treers pointless threads stayed up it seemed there was no issue with starting numerous pointless threads cover the same subject.

13 hours ago, Walkers said:

Is FIF really any worse than those who post for rep and double post to boost their post count? The latter is sooooooo 10 years ago

I think he's a really intelligent, kind and understanding poster, with a wealth of interesting information and thoughts to disseminate. 

I'm clearly not a pussy, as I've just served an entirely arbitrary, excessive and unexplained 5 day ban for doing nothing more than challenging someone for spouting nonsense. 

I don’t expect to get told why this happened and there's a mystery as to why I wasn't warned first and haven't been informed of any warning points now . I can only assume that the person I challenged is a long time member who opened a new account in August, and doesn't like having his lack of logic questioned. 

Edited by HighPeakFox

48 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm clearly not a pussy, as I've just served an entirely arbitrary, excessive and unexplained 5 day ban for doing nothing more than challenging someone for spouting nonsense. 

I don’t expect to get told why this happened and there's a mystery as to why I wasn't warned first and haven't been informed of any warning points noe. I can only assume that the person I challenged is a long time member who opened a new account in August, and doesn't like having his lack of logic questioned. 

lol That'll help your cause by speaking down to people.

*another ban incoming*

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I don’t expect to get told why this happened and there's a mystery as to why I wasn't warned first and haven't been informed of any warning points now . I can only assume that the person I challenged is a long time member who opened a new account in August, and doesn't like having his lack of logic questioned. 

You get my respect but more importantly you get a medal 

407324F5-A4F8-40B5-8C5C-4B52875D9400.jpeg.0615eb30ac47cd0e76706b7ea9ed3954.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/09/2019 at 10:31, FIF said:

I've been banned from posting in Gen chat for ages now which is amazing considering the posts in so many threads on there. I realise it's your policy not to tell people why they are banned but can you at least let them know how long they are banned for?

You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

bump. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty annoying when comments get deleted, but previous comments that are clearly ignorant and provoking are kept. 

Why should someone be allowed to be ignorant and insulting and yet when you retaliate you get your comments removed. One rule for one, another rule for another. 

8 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Pretty annoying when comments get deleted, but previous comments that are clearly ignorant and provoking are kept. 

Why should someone be allowed to be ignorant and insulting and yet when you retaliate you get your comments removed. One rule for one, another rule for another. 

You just summed up perfectly the biggest problem this board has.