Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

4 hours ago, Toddybad said:

It's strange that all the left wingers have been banned whilst all the right wingers continue to peddle nonsense.

It is a shame though, despite some mild trolling, general chat is a worse place without all of you. 
Moose can get in the bin mind....

• Thanks 1

jon the hat in completely failing to understand trans people shocker

probably never met a trans person yet somehow thinks that a female trans is trying to get into female changing rooms to perv on other females ffs

i know and have spent a LOT of time around a trans girl and she's petrified of using male facilities because she is a WOMAN and men's changing rooms / toilets are intimidating for her

she wants to use female facilities because she is FEMALE, has a feminine body, feminine face, feminine mannerisms. she has zero interest in looking at other women.

ill informed, dated opinions.

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 3

Just now, Facecloth said:

All you needed to say.

such ignorance man, it'll be me that takes shit for pointing it out but I can't keep my mouth shut about it

I know first hand how much ignorance like that hurts trans people and it's sad and people need better understanding

this is why issues like this need to be taught by educated teachers in schools and not left to ignorant parents because we will never break the cycle of ignorance otherwise

• Like 1

I once basically got told I was intolerant to religion because I called Rees-Mogg out as a bigot in the Brexit thread. I didn't bite.

I feel like some of them in the politics threads at least partially share his views.

Edited by RoboFox

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

it's like putting a load of shit covered clothing into the washing machine and then systematically removing all of the detergent so you're just left with shitty clothes rubbing against each other making them even more shitty 

That's it my friend.

Me and you were the summer fresh lotion, slowly softening the rhetoric and bringing calm 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Where's FIF? No sign of him since the blow up with Manwell Pablo.

He been banned outright?

I think so.

But that's what happens when you fvck with inner circle, boxing expert, Manwell Pablo :D

On 26/11/2019 at 14:16, RoboFox said:

Where's FIF? No sign of him since the blow up with Manwell Pablo.

He been banned outright?

And hasn't this place been all the more peaceful for it.

Lesson in the first don't call someone a racist with no evidence other than they are leveling perfectly warranted criticism at someone who just happens to be a member of a ethnic minority. 

On 26/11/2019 at 16:54, Izzy said:

I think so.

But that's what happens when you fvck with inner circle, boxing expert, Manwell Pablo :D

lol do one.

You can all blame me I think, despite the rather severe nature of what he did, there is obviously the fact he had built up a fairly lengthy rap sheet prior to that that would also of played a massive part in any decision to ban him permanently.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pretty sure FIF now talks to himself about Leicester City on a sports forum called RealGM.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=266&t=1365329&start=380

It must be him. The bloke's username is HIF lol , he lives in France, and loves Hamza and hates Mahrez with equal passion.

There's a FIF on Pistonheads but I'm not sure if it's him.

21 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pretty sure FIF now talks to himself about Leicester City on a sports forum called RealGM.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=266&t=1365329&start=380

It must be him. The bloke's username is HIF lol , he lives in France, and loves Hamza and hates Mahrez with equal passion.

Seems far too positive and chirpy, but then he is talking to himself, as you pointed out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

ps Excellent inner circle night out last night; thanks especially to Manwell Pablo for getting me home safely! xxx

Both you and Finners deserved to be arrested quite frankly - if it wasn’t for Pabs that bloke would have launched you. Cheers for a good night though, despite you still having the WORST taste in shirts of any human I’ve ever known.