Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

On 24/09/2019 at 16:10, Izzy said:

I've given up on the joke thread mate. Nowhere near as funny as it used to be :rolleyes:

the laughs moved into this thread   lol  Or I'm just warped...

Who would be a Mod?  Part zookeeper, part grade-school principal, part cop.  They may occasionally make unexplained decisions, but the "unmoderated" alternative is exemplified by the Fighting Cock.  This is much, much better IMHO.

16 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I missed every one of Donks posts. Can anyone fill me in

Just giving another poster a barrage of abuse via bad language, so nothing to miss reading on really..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

• 2 weeks later...

It's the only place I can put it, so;

Rule Brittania 

God Save The Queen 

Shit, drab, pompous, irrelevant nonsense that glorifies our history of invading other countries. Only loved by people still living in the past. 

National Anthem needs updating but unfortunately we seem to have shit all over any positive values this country might have wanted to sing about. 

Good to get that off the old chest. As you were. 

Edited by lifted*fox

2 hours ago, Toddybad said:

It's strange that all the left wingers have been banned whilst all the right wingers continue to peddle nonsense.

A mass culling of the left wingers is the only way to even up the numbers :thumbup:

• Like 3