Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Seriously why?

28 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Maybe they'd hope he'd miss it?

Maybe they had never been to Anfield before and wanted to record the experience?

Record the 'experience' as opposed to, you know, actually experiencing it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Why did we have fans recording YNWA and the penalty today? Embarrassing from us. 

IMG_20191005_193938.jpg

I recorded the YNWA, problem with that? 

I paid and travelled up the country to sing and cheers on the lads. My mum was a Liverpool fan when she was younger and really wanted to hear what it sounded like.

If that's an issue please feel free to keep it to yourself 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TonyJamesLegend said:

you would of been watching the vids OVER and OVER again if he had saved it! Thats why............ 

yes if Kasper had saved the penalty I'd definitely be searching for shaky YouTube videos of crappy mobile phone videos...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Games in general Walkers. Games in general ;)

So what you're saying is its okay to record stuff on your phone at multiple games, just not one?

As Tamworth Fox said you'll honestly be better off making a list of how to behave in a football stadium so that no one risks embarrasing the head of the elite fans committee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Is it time for the super fans to issue a list of do’s and dont’s of how to support a football team?

Could print them on back of the clappers next home game.

Don't bother filming the opposition's anthem or penalties might be a start.

3 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

I'm just putting it out there.  I would never film at any ground or even get my phone out, but we live in a society now where everyone seems to take pictures and record everything.  It's the sign of the times Ashley unfortunately so i'd get used to it!

See, I never film anything, that’s that many people doing it for me that I’ll enjoy the moment myself and then get on YouTube once I get home and enjoy it again thanks to their hard work. Meaning I never miss a thing or end up watching a live event through a 4inch screen :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are we going to have a thread like this every week now. There’s nothing to moan about since Puel left so we have to find something. Just let people enjoy the game how they want to!!! It’s not difficult! For context the racial abuse Hamza has received is embarrassing and shameful, not people filming a penalty!!

• Like 1

Can I also confess to making choo choo train noises while stood behind avid train spotters when I’ve took my kids to Rothley  station before. They’re so into getting the perfect shots of the train that I’m sure they don’t notice until they get home and watch it back, whooo hooooo, choo cha chooo, chooo cha choooo whooooo hooooooooo.

• Haha 1

Tbf I don’t get the filming YNWA thing. The 3 Liverpool away games I’ve got to there’s been a handful of us trying to sing our songs through it, or the “you’ll never get a job, sign on sign on” version and the vast majority of our fans are in awe with their cameras out. 

We are there to to support our team, we’re not tourists, drown them out dont just stare and film surely?

• Like 1

The thing that annoys me the most isn't even the filming itself, it's when it gets someone phone gets in the way of whats happening on the pitch.

I've ended up missing key moments/seeing them through a crap phone on numerous occasions just because some selfish tw at is trying to record in the row in front of me. 

If you look at the pic on the OP, there's a Liverpool fan who has to stretch all the way over to his left to see his side's late penalty just because the di ckhead in front of him is hogging the poor guys view with his phone.

Edited by Nalis
Typo