Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

3 hours ago, Adster said:

I think my work laptop may be something to do with it. It's slightly older but if I'm on my work laptop and turn my PS5 on, the laptop disconnects and continuously times out. If I turn my PS5 off, my work laptop goes back to working online absolutely normal. 

Very strange! 

Could be an IP address clash? Console and laptop using the same address for some reason, so when the console is on the laptop's connection gets gazumped? Maybe have a look in your router settings to see what addresses its handing out to what devices.

22 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Took me just over a year but I FINALLY managed to get the platinum for The Last of Us Part II

Definitely had to look up some hints online about where to find some collectables otherwise I never would have finished it!

Just those additional Grounded and Permadeath trophies to get now... probably not going to go for them in the same run lol

TLOU2.thumb.jpg.d2f7839b69caa3339010e19042b961fa.jpg

I got that, all looking nice and 100%, then they went and added the extra ones shortly after and it's down to 95%. Barstards. lol Absolutely no chance I'm bothering with those ones, I play everything on Easy mode so I'd stand no chance. :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Libertine said:

I got that, all looking nice and 100%, then they went and added the extra ones shortly after and it's down to 95%. Barstards. lol Absolutely no chance I'm bothering with those ones, I play everything on Easy mode so I'd stand no chance. :D

Will probably do my permadeath mode on the easiest new game + setting possible lol not looking forward to it though, in the playthrough I just did I had so many stupid deaths from falling off stuff etc. lol

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

Sony are pretty shit. Sent my PS5 back on 26/6, get an email 5 days later to say it’s not received but Royal Mail says it’s been delivered. 

Call them and they say they have it but not at the repairs desk which is what that email means (even though it prompts me to post it again). This is all after I was originally told I would be without it for 15 days, they now tell me they mean 15 days from the point when the person who fixes it receives it yet they can’t tell me when that will be lol.

Shit thing shouldn’t even break in the first place after 6 months. Ratchet and Clank literally blew its mind.

• Sad 1

On 06/07/2021 at 17:11, Costock_Fox said:

Sony are pretty shit. Sent my PS5 back on 26/6, get an email 5 days later to say it’s not received but Royal Mail says it’s been delivered. 

Call them and they say they have it but not at the repairs desk which is what that email means (even though it prompts me to post it again). This is all after I was originally told I would be without it for 15 days, they now tell me they mean 15 days from the point when the person who fixes it receives it yet they can’t tell me when that will be lol.

Shit thing shouldn’t even break in the first place after 6 months. Ratchet and Clank literally blew its mind.

Got it back, completely wiped. Ideal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Finished Plague Tale Innocence.  Could go back and collect everything up for the platinum but will probably move on.  Need to finish ME2 and then get back into Demon Souls.

Plague tale worth a go? I’ve downloaded it but not played it yet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Ain't working mate.

Is it a link to the console bundles?  Game are saying they have some in stock.  Just tried it myself.  I'm now in a queue to buy a 2nd PS5.  :ph34r:

Oh yeah looks like they deleted it haha

36815F39-2504-46A9-B67C-78C5895DDE5C.jpeg

• Like 1

Unable to find a game I want to play I decided to replay Uncharted: Lost Legacy (such a pretty game!) which had me going back to replay the Uncharted Collection again. Jumped between that and the Tony Hawk remaster until finally giving in and buying Scarlett Nexus. Really good gameplay so far. Not tooo anime weird yet (given its premise) and no dubious anime female character models that makes me uncomfortable when my misses walks in the room. But the characters (and their backstories) are as tropey as you can get (even for anime). I'm sure I'll enjoy running through it waiting for either Kena (which I hope is as good as it looks), Life is Strange or Deathloop (depending all on reviews). 

Finally plat'd Returnal after they patched it (still took me a few cycles but eventually found it). My only advice if attempting to play/plat' the game is start the Daily Challenge runs (In-Field Training) as soon as they become available as some clever spark at Housemarque decided to only allow you to run them once a day. It's mad! It's such a cool addition that adds really good challenging content after finishing the game and for some idiotic reason they only allow you to run it once a day. It literally makes no sense. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Re-downloaded Fall Guys today.  Not played this since the original PS+ release and jumping back in at season 5 it feels much harder.  Struggling to get past round 2!

Season 5? Damn it still feels like it started yesterday.