Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

As expected has received high scores.  DS2 is the better game though so hopefully they re-do that as well and steer away from the co-op nonsense that ended up ruining it by DS3.

As for this remake, although I want it, £65 is way too steep imo.  Will wait for a cut down price - as is the case with Callisto currently.  

37 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

As expected has received high scores.  DS2 is the better game though so hopefully they re-do that as well and steer away from the co-op nonsense that ended up ruining it by DS3.

As for this remake, although I want it, £65 is way too steep imo.  Will wait for a cut down price - as is the case with Callisto currently.  

Got a PC? Can get an EA Play Pro sub which includes Dead Space. Not sure if this is on PS5 with their sub. 

6 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Started a new game on Fallout 3. My god this game is still brilliant. You just get lost in the wasteland.

I am 89% for trophies so with a new playthrough i will try to finish it. Just need to stay neutral throughout the game.

I never got into 4 and I think it's simply because 3 was so good. 

• Like 1

Loved Stray - I have nothing against long games necessarily but it is refreshing to play something that does what it wants to do and then ends. Death Stranding up next which I played briefly on PS4 without getting very far, possibly because not long after I started playing it COVID kicked off and I didn't really have any great appetite for a game about everyone being stuck inside.

On 27/01/2023 at 21:22, Legend_in_blue said:

I've given up on Devil May Cry 5.  Tried a few times and it's not for me.

I downloaded Far Cry 5 and after the introduction to the game which set it up well, I initially found that tough to get into as well.  I have persevered more with this one though and reckon I'll get through the main story at least.  

DMC 5 is the exact same for me. Ive just gave up on it. I found myself doing a chapter and then not wanting to do another one. Bit too repetitive for my liking. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

DMC 5 is the exact same for me. Ive just gave up on it. I found myself doing a chapter and then not wanting to do another one. Bit too repetitive for my liking. 

I also ended up downloading Victor Vran which has got that top down hack and slash gameplay about it like Baldur's Gate and Diablo.  So far, it's pretty good.  I'd recommend you try that.  It's also quite entertaining listening to Geralt of Rivia whilst armed with a gun lol

54 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Anyone given Dead Space a go?  I'm tempted but not at £55 lol

I rattled through it. It's a really nice remake but I'd wait for it to be reduced as certainly not worth £55 (got it Play Pro on PC and was included).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I want to play the last of us alongside the TV show on ps5 and obviously the newest version as I've played through it a few times before but 65 quid?! Christ what a joke. 

Same. Just gonna wait til it's on PS Plus, not paying for another version of it.

5 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Hogwarts Legacy is out tomorrow who's getting it and looking forward to it?

Trying to find a way to work from home tomorrow so I can be in to get the delivery lol

Really looking forward to it, looks to be reviewing highly as well

12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Trying to find a way to work from home tomorrow so I can be in to get the delivery lol

Really looking forward to it, looks to be reviewing highly as well

Gonna go hopefully get it from Smyths tomorrow! Really looking forward to it been waiting for this for ages. Hopefully you can work from home tomorrow to get the delivery!

Starting to get more of a grip on returnal, struggling with how it's balanced, not in that it's balanced badly but working out the risk reward as its still absolutely kicking my behind. Had some decent runs where I feel like I can make a bit more headway and screw myself over by taking too many cursed items or the wrong cursed item that has just too much of a negative attached to it for me to overcome. I've read it gets a lot easier once you beat the first boss (which I've not even seen yet, mind!) so I'll keep at it, still enjoying it and like some of my very favourite games like binding of isaac or enter the gungeon it's got that ' I'll have just one more run' thing going for it, and 6 runs later it's well past your bedtime.