Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

whats the best photo you’ve ever taken?

1 hour ago, joachim1965 said:

We live on ours at Barrow, it is a great life choice.

That’s pretty cool. The only bit that would worry me is that people could always walk past in the middle of the night and they are a bit less secure than a house but I guess you have security in place for that kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That’s pretty cool. The only bit that would worry me is that people could always walk past in the middle of the night and they are a bit less secure than a house but I guess you have security in place for that kind of thing.

We are on the towpath side and people can walk by but we have been on it for four years now and have not had any problems with security.

25 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

784326953_DSC01169(small).thumb.jpg.8393c1581d799082da3d1b7a9fcf87f6.jpg

Lion's Head Mountain, Taiwan

My favourite thing about this photo is that I took it myself. Set my camera up on a tripod with a 10 second timer and ran into position.   

I think we may have a winner. 

2 hours ago, Jonaldinho said:

784326953_DSC01169(small).thumb.jpg.8393c1581d799082da3d1b7a9fcf87f6.jpg

Lion's Head Mountain, Taiwan

My favourite thing about this photo is that I took it myself. Set my camera up on a tripod with a 10 second timer and ran into position.   

Bloody hell that insane, it’s like your stood in a painting or video game.

30 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

Thanks everyone. I drove there on my scooter and the heavens just opened. The umbrella wasn't even mine, I borrowed it from a monk there. I think the purple colour really adds to the photo. 

100%. It stands out in a good way. I like that you're the only person in the pic too. You could genuinely do well in competitions with that!