Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

whats the best photo you’ve ever taken?

1 hour ago, Jonaldinho said:

Thanks everyone. I drove there on my scooter and the heavens just opened. The umbrella wasn't even mine, I borrowed it from a monk there. I think the purple colour really adds to the photo. 

I was going to say I think the colour of the umbrella really works, as above it looks like a painting. Absolutely amazing picture 😊

This is another fave:

IMG_8877.JPG

Annoyingly bit too blurry but that's me in the Namib desert in Namibia, wearing my 1997 Euro Tour flag (which was my lucky charm in Cape Town during our title winning season). I had to sit there for hours trying to get the shot - eventually I had my phone connect to the camera's wifi and had to have my finger on the trigger for absolutely ages without letting the light of the phone screen be visible in the shot. It was at this point that I realised it was 9.30pm on a Sunday in Namibia and I hadn't eaten anything, so I had to race into Swakopmund to find food.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

IMG-20191014-WA0005.thumb.jpg.b549d86269bead479312f8be00e0a8f7.jpg

Time to rumble...

Just in Case there are any doubts,this is 2 best friends, playing attack & defend with each other....

The white,Gray Mix is 'Mogli' & the Brown with white Splash is 'Summit'...

Both are Australian-sheperds.... They belong to my Daughter & husband,who Live in Switzerland,among the grannite giants. They both are climbers...IMG-20191017-WA0000.thumb.jpg.e2221b7bec6e513a5d149f447eb3e1a2.jpg

Two softies,who Play with My 4 grandchildren  from my other 3 children....even join  defending them,if they Think their Human Cousins

are threatened,or consoling them if any of the kids,get "told off" or hurt.!!:)

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is another fave:

IMG_8877.JPG

Annoyingly bit too blurry but that's me in the Namib desert in Namibia, wearing my 1997 Euro Tour flag (which was my lucky charm in Cape Town during our title winning season). I had to sit there for hours trying to get the shot - eventually I had my phone connect to the camera's wifi and had to have my finger on the trigger for absolutely ages without letting the light of the phone screen be visible in the shot. It was at this point that I realised it was 9.30pm on a Sunday in Namibia and I hadn't eaten anything, so I had to race into Swakopmund to find food.

Yup,sometimes Photos just doesn give the Shot Justice ,or give you the "whole"..!!

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I want @Mickey O'Neils job please :)

I'm a nurse mate. You wouldn't want that job! 

This isn't actually my favourite genre of photography!

I prefer something that wouldn't be appreciated on here (that's not having a dig either..many photographers don't get it or appreciate it). I love street photography but its a very Marmite subject, with the general consensus being that people don't like it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soup said:

The place is fantastic isn't it. Always check it out when I'm down there. 

Love the Southbank as well. 

Do you dabble in street or architecture at all? 

The Southbank is great for BMXers and Skaters, with good graffiti backdrops. 

I love it in and around the Tate too. I never get bored in London doing street. I sometimes set myself themes if I go London. Trouble is, I get sidetracked very easily if I see something of someone who isn't within the theme!