Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

whats the best photo you’ve ever taken?

5 minutes ago, Mickey O'Neil said:

Do you dabble in street or architecture at all? 

The Southbank is great for BMXers and Skaters, with good graffiti backdrops. 

I love it in and around the Tate too. I never get bored in London doing street. I sometimes set myself themes if I go London. Trouble is, I get sidetracked very easily if I see something of someone who isn't within the theme! 

No not really mate. I just appreciate graffiti and urban culture as I used to Skate when I was younger.

Still love the scene so always check out spots as I love the sounds and colours. Or maybe it's me reminiscing about my youth haha!

• Thanks 1

I tried to add remarks to my pics above. Not really a patch on many photos on here but I like them for their geometry. All were taken in Cornwall. The first is strands of quartz formed within and around slate and looks like a nervous system. The second I like for the similarity of the curves of the gazebo, the rainbow and the patio table.(Simple but I felt I got the moment). The last one for the way the strata appears to grow from the beach and is so well formed and gives an amazing insight to geology. If only I knew how it was formed...

13 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Where's @lifted*fox?

I've seen some of his in the music thread. Guy knows how to take a picture.

He’s still banned from Gen Chat unfortunately.

I’ll ask him to DM me a link and I’ll post it here so everyone can access his pics. 

Some of the ones he took in SE Asia were stunning 

Edited by Izzy
  • Thanks 2

On 20/10/2019 at 12:48, Mickey O'Neil said:

I think this may be my best shot from the past 12 months. Probably

14A52FFB-C73C-49ED-88BF-6CC9178E0559.jpeg

love the ambience.  It doesn’t look like it would be out of place on the cover of an album by  The Blue Nile ( not sure if you’ll know them!).

• Like 1