Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

whats the best photo you’ve ever taken?

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

She looks thrilled. 

https://i.gyazo.com/aa0a55666e91fb7f299035f91a608e45.mp4

Yet I'm certain she'd rather have 5 small ones than the big twat we kept from the bunch. Not sure if that think will work, lmk. :D

7 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Were they delivered by Amazon? 

Funny story around this actually, they were living in the kitchen where there's a fireplace, one day I get home from work and there was chaos. A bird had managed to get down the chimney and the kittens were chasing it. That was all we had to hand to block it. lol

379ce842de2c6749488697ed1821caea.png

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Amazing. Couldn't fault it at all. The natural beauty, wilderness and vastness of it all. We went up to a point, a small hill, and everywhere you looked was Kruger Park. I don't think the size and area of it can be appreciated until you're actually there. 

All the tours go in early hours of the morning so you get to watch a sunrise as you arrive. And it's also the best time to see some animals while it's not too hot as most sleep during the day. 

We were very fortunate - we ended up seeing the big 5 so can definitely appreciate your experience of seeing leopards! Elephants are my favourite animal so I really respected the opportunity to see them in the wild. We only got a glance at a leopard as it was chilling amongst several trees in the shade. We wouldn't have spotted it to be honest if the guide hadn't noticed and followed tracks. 

Agree with the sentiment you made as well - don't go cos it'll just mean you don't want to come back and always want to go back lol

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I went to a private game reserve on the outskirts of the Kruger in 2014 and they had 2 brothers (cheetahs) that had become orphaned very young and as a result the rangers had to start with tried to protect them which meant they were " familiar " with humans, so much so that our ranger tracked them and asked us if we wanted to get out of the open top Land Rover and get closer to them, which we obviously all did. Was very exhilarating. I will upload the photo shortly, another stunning species. It did feel less natural a viewing though but didn't stop the heart beating at about 1000 mph

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Many years ago my sister spent 6 weeks working at Moholoholo Animal Rehab centre on the edge of Kruger National Park. As you'd expect, being a rehab centre, She managed to get up close to a lot of different animals and took some pretty amazing pictures - which i'll ask her to send me some so i can share them on here if you'd like. a couple that stick in my mind were a Cheetah just laying on a branch up in a tree, and a dead snake that met its end in a slightly comical way (I always felt bad for laughing about how this snake died but it did make for a great picture, and an even better story when she talks about it!)

FINE I'll bloody well go to Kruger next time. Jeez.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Simi said:

A few of my favourites I've had the fortune to take...

Kangaroo in Brisbane.

IMG_1002.thumb.JPG.83e3e5fd0289a0cbdc642fbfb7e6a973.JPG

Central Park in New York

.IMG_0216.thumb.JPG.eee5e7185b85ccc69c1e10a6cf4f27df.JPG

Doors off helicopter ride over NYC

IMG_0439.JPG.5f4d6cd2aff30ec8350160ac134acfee.JPG

Great pics though that last one makes me nauseous haha

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I took the below on my phone at our home game v Burnley last year, the first game at the KP following Vichai’s death. 

I like it for the significance rather than the quality of the picture. 

0AD1189F-0F15-4183-A615-AF25FB176209.thumb.jpeg.2e85e3152320c51a80e1ff81b2eb7391.jpeg

I’m never ready with my phone/camera for photos, I’m always late and miss the moment or don’t think to take a picture. But I got one of that, the place and the mood was so somber and this rainbow appeared and the hairs my neck stood on end. It’s a day and a moment I’ll never forget.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bovril said:

Gallipoli peninsula. But definitely has a Croatian feel with the sea and the hills in the background. 

Yeah it definitely does, absolutely stunning. I could sit and chill for weeks with views like that and a decent supply of alcohol.

How do I get my photo below the 1.95mb limit? As I think I have one you will appreciate.

Edited by Strokes