Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Mitchell Clark

It's early days and I know that young  players can look like they're going to be world-beaters and then fall off the map but anyone else think he could be the real deal?

Everytime I've seen him he's looked absolute quality and looks to be getting better and better with every game. He's good going forward, solid defensively, excellent on the ball, quick and athletic - he ticks all the boxes. 

Trouble is I can't see how he's ever going to make it near the first team with Ricardo and Justin ahead of him so what do we think, loan? 

I'll stick my neck on the line and say he'd easily cut it in the Championship. 

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

He was quite highly thought of at Villa, but strangely released in the summer...agreed a loan spell in the championship or league one team would do the world of good. Maybe Luton on loan would be a good move for him?

Villa haven’t released anyone decent recently have they? Seems strange from them. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Surfeit of good right backs will mean one thing eventually .........

Indeed, but is it being prepared for the worst or a planned model of operation?

14 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Whilst I do tend to agree, he’ll stay until someone wants to spend nearly £100 million on a full back. 

If we we can get top 6 this season, I can see us offering him a big money contract for 4/5 years, which would mean 2/3 seasons more. 

When you look through the top clubs, I can’t really think of any that are weak at right back or if they are, who would spend that much? 

He seems very grounded, think our English players will be more desirable by the big clubs - Chilwell and Maddison will be harder to keep ahold of. 

It really depends, a player has only to demand they leave and it’s a matter of time :( 

18 hours ago, Collymore said:

It's early days and I know that young  players can look like they're going to be world-beaters and then fall off the map but anyone else think he could be the real deal?

Everytime I've seen him he's looked absolute quality and looks to be getting better and better with every game. He's good going forward, solid defensively, excellent on the ball, quick and athletic - he ticks all the boxes. 

Trouble is I can't see how he's ever going to make it near the first team with Ricardo and Justin ahead of him so what do we think, loan? 

I'll stick my neck on the line and say he'd easily cut it in the Championship. 

Hi Mitchell 🙋‍♂️