Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

West Ham (Away) Saturday 28th December 17:30 KO

17 hours ago, red5 said:

You really have no idea how business works do you.lol

Is pricing out the next generation of potentially lifelong customers your idea of how business works? Pretty much every ticketed event in this country has more than a 20% discount for children, do all these businesses have no idea either?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CornishFox96 said:

Well it said that about the Villa game and that seemingly didn't reach members as promised.

Either that or it sold out to members in minutes..

Really hard to say, normally it should make it to members. West Ham is not a popular ground, many fixtures in December, awkward train schedules. But we are playing well and people are excited again.

2 hours ago, CornishFox96 said:

Well it said that about the Villa game and that seemingly didn't reach members as promised.

Not all away games reach members. The club often release ticket information with the suggestion that it will go to members as a precaution, but the more popular away games sell out well before, like villa, Sheffield and man united.

4 hours ago, CornishFox96 said:

lol Sorry I thought you were asking a really stupid question so I answered plain.

As above, the dates are only if it reaches. I reckon you might be in for a good chance with this one. Villa sold out at season ticket level but it's close, it's a good away day and we haven't been in years.

Guest bss9401
On 06/11/2019 at 22:59, bss9401 said:

Hi I would love to go to the London Stadium for the first time. One of only two PL grounds I haven't been to. 

If anyone can help with tickets for an adult and 18 yo please let me know.

Have a couple of tickets for the game reserved now.

When did they stop allowing you to leave single seats when buying? I wanted to buy a ticket earlier, which was one of a pair next to each other. I wasn’t allowed to as it would leave a single seat. The only bigger groups of seats from which I could buy were in  lower rows nearer the front.  This is the first time this has happened to me. Very annoying as I usually buy just for myself, this restricts where I can sit :angry:

50 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

When did they stop allowing you to leave single seats when buying? I wanted to buy a ticket earlier, which was one of a pair next to each other. I wasn’t allowed to as it would leave a single seat. The only bigger groups of seats from which I could buy were in  lower rows nearer the front.  This is the first time this has happened to me. Very annoying as I usually buy just for myself, this restricts where I can sit :angry:

I had same problem this morning. There were 3 available seats in middle of an area of greyed out seats but couldn’t buy 2, probably same seats. Eventually went for some in another block.