Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Robin Koch

19 hours ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Could be a stand-out player, if not prone to the odd balls-up. 

Am I missing something? Theres been no new links, just a pun from this chap (2 months after a link) and everyone thinks we might be signing him now? 

I might go post in the maynard thread about wine gums so everyone thinks we've found vardys replacement lol 

Edited by Lambert09

43 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Am I missing something? Theres been no new links, just a pun from this chap (2 months after a link) and everyone thinks we might be signing him now? 

I might go post in the maynard thread about wine gums so everyone thinks we've found vardys replacement lol 

He's rejecting Freiburgs contract offers that's why

He looks a much better bet than the Southampton reserve.

23yo and two German caps in the last three months. 18 months left on his contract with Freiburg and wants to move which would see his club receptive to bids if not now at least in the summer.

12 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Interesting.......or maybe not BUT I have a mate who went to Germany once as an exchange student in the 80's and he reckons that we might have him in before the villa game.

I have a girl friend who likes German sausage and she said the same 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Throbbin’ robin, Koch Koch Koch
Throbbin’ robin
Blow throbbin' robin
'Cause we're really gonna Koch tonight

GERRIMIN

I mean, I was just thinking he'd end up being called Throbin Koch. Childish, but I am where I am, and I'm comfortable about it. 

You have been much more creative. Nice to know my OP wasn't completely in veiny bangstick

16 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

I mean, I was just thinking he'd end up being called Throbin Koch. Childish, but I am where I am, and I'm comfortable about it. 

You have been much more creative. Nice to know my OP wasn't completely in veiny bangstick

eh. just two fellas displaying peak FT maturity.  The Throbber does need to make the PL someday, a chant awaits.

... and seriously, if we can’t loan a CB, he is demanding half of Vestergaard’s current wages, and has much more room to develop.

24 minutes ago, KingsX said:

eh. just two fellas displaying peak FT maturity.  The Throbber does need to make the PL someday, a chant awaits.

... and seriously, if we can’t loan a CB, he is demanding half of Vestergaard’s current wages, and has much more room to develop.

Vestergaard is a bizarre one. A perusal through the Saints forum and he's just kind of 'dead to them'. Doesn't get his own thread, just lumped in the January window one. Not the usual scathing 'he's shit' stuff, just a general feeling his signing was a mistake, he's been poor to OK, but general bafflement there's interest from another Prem club (let alone one in third)

Edited by turtmcfly

7 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Fuchs, Praet, Koch.

Just short of Fanny.

Narf, narf.

Could be good, just suggest we sign Danny Ings from Saints too

Some wonderful passages of play could ensue

Fuchs-Ings-Koch-Ings-Praet

Edited by Dahnsouff