Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Robin Koch

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Replacement? :unsure:

Well they were there for a year at the same time, for a year, so I can only imagine was understudy. He's played as many games for Frieburg as ncü as here, so it looks like he stepped in when he left. 

I don't think he's replacing Söncü, we're not selling.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2019 at 13:50, Finnegan said:

Could do much much worse than raiding Freiburg at the moment. They're having a cracking season. 

Watched them a few times lately, really like the look of Waldschmit as well. Beauty of a left foot. We talk a lot about potential Vardy heirs, he'd be a good one. 

The name Waldschmit rings a bell, can't remember if he was suggested on here or if we had a concrete link.

This story does reek of the sort of business we've been doing recently though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Langston said:

The name Waldschmit rings a bell, can't remember if he was suggested on here or if we had a concrete link.

This story does reek of the sort of business we've been doing recently though.

Did he play for Germany in the under 21 tournament during the summer. If that was him, I was really impressed

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Freiburg look the business on BT's Bundesliga highlights, so that's enough for me

They're playing Monchengladbach on Sunday at 2.30, pretty sure it's on BT. 

Worth watching or recording mate, should be a good match. Two very tidy, over achieving sides. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

They're playing Monchengladbach on Sunday at 2.30, pretty sure it's on BT. 

Worth watching or recording mate, should be a good match. Two very tidy, over achieving sides. 

As an unabashed football hipster I'm so glad (:teehee:) Gladbach are doing well because of Rene Maric the assistant