Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Top 10 irritants !

11 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Good start to the question by Silky ...   I’d probably agree with all of them apart from VAR which I love ...  few teething problems but adds to the excitement for me and cuts out blatant cheating.   Any changes you would make ?

You are very confused man!  VAR is the death of all good things!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

In a team containing players like Heskey, Izzet, Elliott, Walsh, Guppy, Lennon, Cottee or whoever else why would you get Savage on the back?

Savage was a fan favorite for a few seasons all action, charging around the pitch with his blonde locks flowing. He was a character off the pitch too. He wasn't our best player but he did give our team energy and drive and his antics geed up our fans whilst winding up the opposition. Many fans had Savage on their shirts.

He wasn't always the irritating media presence he is now. In some ways he was the Vardy of that team. (Obviously not in terms of football ability)

• Like 2

People who need the loo during the game, made even worse by the one lad who sits in the row in front of me who waits, every single f***ing game, until 5 minutes into the 2nd half to go!!!! Just go at half time and wait in the queue like everyone else does. EVERY SINGLE GAME.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

1, Swap the family stand with the Kop

2, Force people to stay until the final whistle has blown

3, Bring back Pukka Pies

4, Real meat in the hot dogs and burgers

absolutely fvcking travesty, that.  NOTHING better than a Steak and Kidney Pukka pie at half time.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Good start to the question by Silky ...   I’d probably agree with all of them apart from VAR which I love ...  few teething problems but adds to the excitement for me and cuts out blatant cheating.   Any changes you would make ?

And as Silky says ...  just look at the table to cheer yourself up ...  did you know we have more points than the bottom 3 clubs combined  ...    yowza !!! ....    :scarf:

9B2907F5-45CC-4939-9628-3772C141AE85.jpeg

Hahahaha No. 8 I can't believe the Sun actually wrote that

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Your joking right.

This is the rag that has run a headline story (HEADLINE ON THE FRONT PAGE) about a bloke launching a fire work from his arse crack this year.

I am a little surprised, mostly because I manage to mostly insulate myself from it so it tends to catch me by surprise sometimes because I'm not used to it.