Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

3 hours ago, Osavo said:

Really fancying this one but still unsure on trains. What do people reckon the chances are of making it back to New Street for 23:09 after the game?

What train is at 23.09?

Cross country only show one at 22.22 back to leicester or have I missed something?

On 03/01/2020 at 16:17, worth_the_wait said:

We've officially been allocated 4226 tickets, but there's a good chance we'll actually get more.

We have initially been allocated the whole North stand behind the goal.  

On the AVFC site, they are only advertising their fans to have access to the Holte End, Trinity Road and Doug Ellis stands.

Unless they sell out all their home tickets really quickly, and want to "claim back" the North Stand lower tier ... I think we'll probably end up getting that too.

Also, our web site notes the selling order as the middle Upper blocks (T2,T3,T4), then outer upper blocks (T1,T5), then lower blocks (R2,R3,R4), then lower blocks (R5,R6).   Lower blocks R1 and R7 are in the corner, and would be left empty.

There are 4000 seats in the upper tier and 2900 in the lower tier.  The corner blocks R1 and R7 probably use up 900 or so.

So I think there's a good chance we'll get about 6000 for this in total.

The above is correct in terms of blocks we will get, but I was wrong in terms of actual numbers of tickets.

I think Villa are going to arbitrarily restrict us to exactly 10% ie we will only be allowed to sell 4226 tickets, even though the North Stand holds more than that.

I think there will be various rows of seats left empty eg the first 5 rows in the upper tier, and presumably some in the lower tier blocks - to make the numbers add up.

I assume Villa aren't interested in the extra money.   They just to make sure we don't have more than 10% fans there.

12 hours ago, LCFC2299 said:

Does anybody have any idea how many have been sold

And approx how many are left ?

I did a quick count, and I reckon there are approx 2870 tickets available in the Upper Tier Blocks T1-T5

(assuming that all the seats shown on the map, can be sold).

There are currently 1092 left, so we have sold approx 1780 so far.  

(Some of these may have been reserved by the club for their own purposes or corporate, and could be released back).

With 5 lower blocks (R2-R6) to be released, I reckon there are still approx 2450 tickets left.

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Like 2

Is there a specific date when the lower tier tickets go on sale, or just whenever the upper tier has sold out? 

I am debating whether to wait for the lower tier to open and get tickets in the UFS section. 

6 minutes ago, nlukka said:

Is there a specific date when the lower tier tickets go on sale, or just whenever the upper tier has sold out? 

I am debating whether to wait for the lower tier to open and get tickets in the UFS section. 

I’m holding off as well. Lower Tier tickets will go on sale tomorrow I would’ve thought looking at the rate of sale. Keep an eye on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nlukka said:

Jim reckoned later today or tomorrow morning. Confirmed that we definitely do have the lower blocks, so you can wait without worrying! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Jim reckoned later today or tomorrow morning. Confirmed that we definitely do have the lower blocks, so you can wait without worrying! 

Loads holding off tho and will get released when a good chunk more are eligible to buy.

Refresh, refresh, refresh. I guess ufs are taking good numbers as well.

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

Just emailed the club, lower tier not being released until upper tier has completely sold out. So lower tier will go on sale some time tomorrow.

Crock of shit. Now risk waiting and a mad scramble and ending up right down the front. Or buy some shit tickets in upper.

Why they cant just open the whole lot and let it sell out with people actually being where they want.

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Crock of shit. Now risk waiting and a mad scramble and ending up right down the front. Or buy some shit tickets in upper.

Why they cant just open the whole lot and let it sell out with people actually being where they want.

It is considering the game is guaranteed to sell out anyway, don’t understand why there holding the lower tier back 

• Like 2