Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

27 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

That 2000 rule is only for the Football   League.  

I'm fairly sure it's a straight 10% for the League Cup.  Unless, of course, the clubs both agree on something else.

Yes, you are correct, hadn't seen those rules. I thought the cup just followed the EFL rules but it has some slight variations (e.g. the 10% away allocation). Either way, Villa have just followed guidelines. To be fair, there isn't that much additional funds they would have got for selling an extra 1,000 tickets. Peanuts for them.

20 minutes ago, Balj said:

After one too.  I work in Bham so the fall back is to try and get a home ticket and sit on my hands!

I live in Birmingham, so it will be particularly annoying being just down the road, and not able to go to the match.

On a random aside, just looking at the Villa website - why do they have a ticket resale system in place, but we still don't :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I live in Birmingham, so it will be particularly annoying being just down the road, and not able to go to the match.

On a random aside, just looking at the Villa website - why do they have a ticket resale system in place, but we still don't :dunno: 

Could be horrible taking the CrossCity line back from Aston if we lose :nono:

34 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Could be horrible taking the CrossCity line back from Aston if we lose :nono:

Did you get the train back last night? The villa fans were actually really nice. Having tried to get back from villa park a few weeks back when the train strike was in full effect, I think I would be just grateful to be on a train - absolute nightmare! 

Not sure where to put this but Travelodge rooms using code 30OFF are 30% off in London on 1st March

i know we still need to get there but I’m confident and I’ve booked Covent Garden on flexible cancel on the day rate for £30.79 each room.

Be good to have a few Foxes in London partying after the game 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BirminghamFox said:

Not sure where to put this but Travelodge rooms using code 30OFF are 30% off in London on 1st March

i know we still need to get there but I’m confident and I’ve booked Covent Garden on flexible cancel on the day rate for £30.79 each room.

Be good to have a few Foxes in London partying after the game 

Well we've got someone to blame if we get knocked out now...

• Haha 3