Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

I sent an Email to Cross Country a week or so ago, asking whether they could put on a "Football Special" to Witton  (or a late train back from Birmingham after the match).

I got a polite reply back thanking me for my suggestion, but basically saying that there were no plans to do it, as all their trains are in full time use, and that it would be very complicated from a timetable planing purpose, and that Witton isn't a station that they serve, etc etc.

I wasn't holding out much hope, but there was no harm in asking.

• Thanks 1

Quick question.  Managed to grab one of the Villa tickets earlier think I’m on 313 points but it would not let me purchase one for my son who is on 308.  Is that because it Sold out to 310 or above so any additional tickets are only sold to that level or above? Frustrating as I had both tickets in the basket. 

1 minute ago, Timtmc said:

Quick question.  Managed to grab one of the Villa tickets earlier think I’m on 313 points but it would not let me purchase one for my son who is on 308.  Is that because it Sold out to 310 or above so any additional tickets are only sold to that level or above? Frustrating as I had both tickets in the basket. 

Imagine ticket numbers issue 

10 minutes ago, Timtmc said:

Correct