Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Aston Villa v Leicester City Carabo Cup 28.01.20

23 hours ago, rachhere said:

I live in Birmingham, so it will be particularly annoying being just down the road, and not able to go to the match.

On a random aside, just looking at the Villa website - why do they have a ticket resale system in place, but we still don't :dunno: 

It's a horrible ground to get to and back on the train for an evening ko.  I've got a mate who is a Villa season ticket holder so he's going to try and sort me a home ticket.

We were meant to put in place a ticket resale system a couple of years ago but nothing doing to date.

2 minutes ago, Balj said:

It's a horrible ground to get to and back on the train for an evening ko.  I've got a mate who is a Villa season ticket holder so he's going to try and sort me a home ticket.

We were meant to put in place a ticket resale system a couple of years ago but nothing doing to date.

I have traveled back from there before, and it was much better to get back. 

Yeah, and I am sure there were mutterings about it again this season, but still it hasn't materialised. 

48 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Free scarves for this, but you need to pick them up from Filbert Way. Assume Villa were being awkward and didn't allow the club in early to put them out on seats. 

Tbf I understand why Villa wouldn’t want 4000 blue scarves in the ground. It’s a 2nd leg semi final so they’ll do anything to make it unhelpful for us which I get. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf I understand why Villa wouldn’t want 4000 blue scarves in the ground. It’s a 2nd leg semi final so they’ll do anything to make it unhelpful for us which I get. 

I am sure most of those 4,000 Leicester fans own a scarf anyway but I agree with what you are saying.

We need to organise for everyone to hold their scarves up as the players enter the pitch before KO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Free scarves for this, but you need to pick them up from Filbert Way. Assume Villa were being awkward and didn't allow the club in early to put them out on seats. 

Not just that, but pick up is at at the West Ham game. How many will remember to bring it along to Villa a week later?!

12 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Not just that, but pick up is at at the West Ham game. How many will remember to bring it along to Villa a week later?!

Not sure what other option they had to be fair. Villa have clearly been nobheads as even if they didn't want them going in the ground early they could have done a collection point out the back of the North Stand where our fans are, but they've clearly said no to that as well. 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Not sure what other option they had to be fair. Villa have clearly been nobheads as even if they didn't want them going in the ground early they could have done a collection point out the back of the North Stand where our fans are, but they've clearly said no to that as well. 

Exactly. They did that with the t shirts at Man city last year. Dished them out on the way into the ground.

You all know I'm a season ticket holder and hardest core Asian fan in here bar non.

Need 2 tickets pretty please.

Will be willing to undertake zero sexual favours in return which will be s blessing!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2