Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Adrien to Lisbon

Just now, kyleolly said:

So what do we get out of that?

A season of relentlessly taking the Mickey out of Man Utd and Spurs cos we got Bruno Fernandes? :cool:

• Haha 1

So Sporting screwed us over when we originally signed him and caused the delay in him being able to play for us and now they want him back on loan, we pay most of his wages, then they can get him on a free next summer when his contract expires. And I thought United were taking the piss with the Lingard offer for Maddison. Think we would be mad to deal with Sporting again. As much as I want Silva off our wage bill, we certainly shouldn't be helping Sporting out. We cant stop him joining them on a free when his contract expires but we certainly shouldn't loan him to them. Unless there was a chance we could get Fernandes but cant see that. Maybe we should do a United and bid £10m plus Silva for Fernandes. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

I mentioned to a friend of mine that I have a feeling we go for Bruno Fernandes in the summer. I feel Brendan would want one more creative player in that No.8/No.10 role to rotate between Madders & Youri. 

Maybe there’s potential for a part exchange with Sporting? £50m + Adrien? Not sure if it would do it but certainly something worth looking into.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I mentioned to a friend of mine that I have a feeling we go for Bruno Fernandes in the summer. I feel Brendan would want one more creative player in that No.8/No.10 role to rotate between Madders & Youri. 

Maybe there’s potential for a part exchange with Sporting? £50m + Adrien? Not sure if it would do it but certainly something worth looking into.

Can't see it whatsoever given he's been linked with Real Madrid and also signed a new contract with an even higher release clause.  Lisbon wanted circa £80m for him last summer, Leicester ain't paying that.

14 hours ago, wattolcfc said:

I'd rather give him to Celtic Reserves for free and pay his wages for 3 more years than help out Sporting after they screwed us.

He’d be happy with that - they’re bigger than us after all!! :ph34r:

Guest Cujek
21 minutes ago, car1os said:

He’d be happy with that - they’re bigger than us after all!! :ph34r:

and isnt good enough to try to make it in the prem

9 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Can't see it whatsoever given he's been linked with Real Madrid and also signed a new contract with an even higher release clause.  Lisbon wanted circa £80m for him last summer, Leicester ain't paying that.

Didn’t realise that was the fee wanting or that Madrid wanted him tbh.