Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fixture Date & Ticket Prices For Brentford FA Cup Clash

34 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not the mad scramble I expected today, however, still expect a sellout today, maybe by lunch. Still hoping it makes tomorrow but chances are very slim.

I was lucky with Luton but have missed out on Burton by one bracket and probably this one. Once again proves that there are lots of people on very high points 400+, then it starts to trickle down and spread out until about 310+ where the next big load sit.

I got mine today, I was on 389! When I logged on at exactly 8am, there were 245 standing and approx. 60 seats at that time...within 5mins there were approx. 100 standing and 25 seats so the "mad scramble" was about 180 odd tickets...I have kept an eye on it as a mate has 369 points but only 16 left at 9.55am so looks today will be the last day...unless they release a few more!

As you said...all we ask for is a bit of transparency, I hate reading the constant moaning on here about tickets "disappearing" and all the conspiracy theories of whose nicked/taken them...I always expected today to sell out at this bracket, based on Burton and Luton and other smaller allocations we've had.

Hope you get sorted

24 minutes ago, Leicester69 said:

I got mine today, I was on 389! When I logged on at exactly 8am, there were 245 standing and approx. 60 seats at that time...within 5mins there were approx. 100 standing and 25 seats so the "mad scramble" was about 180 odd tickets...I have kept an eye on it as a mate has 369 points but only 16 left at 9.55am so looks today will be the last day...unless they release a few more!

As you said...all we ask for is a bit of transparency, I hate reading the constant moaning on here about tickets "disappearing" and all the conspiracy theories of whose nicked/taken them...I always expected today to sell out at this bracket, based on Burton and Luton and other smaller allocations we've had.

Hope you get sorted

Exactly. I have no problem missing out. I know that with my commitments, I only get to go to 8-10 away games a season. Some people go to 15 every season (and more with the committed fans). Yes some people buy and sell but I really don't think it's as many as made out.

Like mentioned many times by everyone, just a bit of transparency so fans know out of x allocation, what is the minimum amount of tickets made available for sale (taken all players/corporate/staff allocations away).

19 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I find the dodging of the transparency question by the club which rightly or wrongly falls to Jim via his twitter feed frustrating. They know dam right how many tickets get given to players, boxes, King Power hanger-ons, staff etc.

That’s not his personal account. 

39 minutes ago, Bert said:

That’s not his personal account. 

But it's clearly jim replying I had him emailing me at the same time he was tweeting late last night.

I mean the guy gets a lit of flack but the club hinder him by not allowing him to answer simple questions.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

But it's clearly jim replying I had him emailing me at the same time he was tweeting late last night.

I mean the guy gets a lit of flack but the club hinder him by not allowing him to answer simple questions.

Yes it’s Jim replying. 

Thats what the account is set up for, although not on the scale of shit it gets!